• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary for President!

Unless something happens to the economy before the election, it would be hard for her to lose.
On election day, we could be looking at 80 straight months of job growth and unemployment under 5%.

While individuals head a ticket, the reality is we elect a party.

Unless something happens to the economy before the election, it would be hard for her to lose.
On election day, we could be looking at 80 straight months of job growth and unemployment under 5%.

Again unemployment is not low! You libs really like to ignore labor participation and under employment to make things seem much better than they are.

They consider a bunch of ****** part time jobs as low unemployment or folks who have run out of unemployment as employed. It's comedy gold. Tax,spend and over regulate. The only thing commie Obamie has done is create a wider gap between rich and poor by ******* the middle class in the *** minus lube.

They consider a bunch of ****** part time jobs as low unemployment or folks who have run out of unemployment as employed.

Unless a Republican is President, then all you hear is all he's created is burger flipper jobs.

Funny thing with Hildebeast is that her staff still has to work on making her likeable. 24 years in the national public eye and she still doesn't know how to be likeable. Maybe that's because she isn't and will never be likeable.

Doesn't matter what happens with the economy, she ain't going to lose. Too many stupid people who don't care about real issues or competence and only see 1) First Woman President and 2) Democrat who gimme free ****.

Last edited:
http://fortune.com/2015/04/14/tech-visas/?xid=timehp-category

They set a record for tech visas this year and there are currently well over 5 million job openings in the US.
And employers are complaining they can't find qualified workers. Where I live, my car service station has
been looking for 2 mechanics for a year now without much luck. They are 80K jobs but require experience.

The difference between now and the past is it's hard to come out of high school and get a decent job.
Most jobs require some college or technical school.

http://fortune.com/2015/04/14/tech-visas/?xid=timehp-category

They set a record for tech visas this year and there are currently well over 5 million job openings in the US.
And employers are complaining they can't find qualified workers. Where I live, my car service station has
been looking for 2 mechanics for a year now without much luck. They are 80K jobs but require experience.

The difference between now and the past is it's hard to come out of high school and get a decent job.
Most jobs require some college or technical school.

There are always job openings even during a depression. You always need people for certain jobs and all jobs are fluid. The fact is that the economy sucks right now and the reason why they want experience is because they can pick and chose who to hire now. If they were really hard up for workers they'd train someone.

You never talk about the millions that have dropped out of looking. You are so dense that you either don't understand it or you are ok with outright lies about this economy. This is a horrible recovery by almost any measure.

700.jpg

WASHINGTON—After several seconds spent sitting motionless and glaring directly into the camera, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reportedly began Sunday’s video announcing her 2016 presidential bid by warning the nation not to **** this up for her. “Listen up, ********, ’cause I’m only saying this once: I’ve worked way too goddamn hard to let you morons blow this thing for me,” said Clinton, repeatedly jabbing her index finger toward the viewers at home while adding that if they thought she was going to simply sit back and watch them dick her over like they did in 2008, they were out of their ******* minds. “Seriously, don’t you dare even think about it. If you shitheads can just get in line, we can breeze through this whole campaign in 19 months and be done with it. Or, if you really want, we can do this the hard way. Because make no mistake, I’m not ******* around. Got it?” Clinton then ended her announcement by vowing to fight for a better future for all working-class families like the one she grew up in.

On the other hand there is this speech to consider....

Last edited:
This damn thing just started and I can't stand seeing her or hearing her voice. She is a lying, cheating, unethical piece of **** - actually much worse than most politicians. She should currently be brought up on charges but the media and the current administration won't do it. No way she should be President. If the idiot libtards in this country blindly vote for her, then I don't want to hear a damn wimper when this country totally ***** the bed, you lose your job, your income goes down, more terrorist attacks, etc.. Odumma and the Dems have ruined this country already and putting her in office will make it even worse.

And, the ***** better be paying for the secret service while she is gallivanting around the country.

lmao...five percent?? FIVE PERCENT??!

I'm too lazy (and I'm currently at work), could someone look up the last time this country was EVER at 5% unemployment?? I honestly don't know, but I'd surmise that it's been quite a long time since we've seen anything CLOSE to that.

21, you can't be this clueless, can you? You actually think the unemployment #'s that are shoved in our faces on a regular basis, are actually representative of the truth???

lmao...five percent?? FIVE PERCENT??!

I'm too lazy (and I'm currently at work), could someone look up the last time this country was EVER at 5% unemployment?? I honestly don't know, but I'd surmise that it's been quite a long time since we've seen anything CLOSE to that.

21, you can't be this clueless, can you? You actually think the unemployment #'s that are shoved in our faces on a regular basis, are actually representative of the truth???

The 5% is a myth because it doesn't count people that have given up looking for work. Just like the inflation rate. When you take out food, energy and gas it screws up the formula so that it looks like inflation isn't a problem.

Quinn reported years ago that they both have raging herpes.

I could have lived my whole life never knowing that, and I would have been perfectly happy. Thanks for ruining my bliss...

My plumber, who is very good, for some reason will only work for cash. Do you think he is employed or unemployed?

I've predicted this before: by 2016 it is going to be very apparent the US is on the brink of a severe labor shortage.

Also the summer of 2015 will be the biggest vacation season in US history. All those who have quit looking for work will be hitting the beaches
and mysteriously paying for their hotel rooms.

If you drink the Fox News Kool-Aid, please add ice.

My plumber, who is very good, for some reason will only work for cash. Do you think he is employed or unemployed?

I've predicted this before: by 2016 it is going to be very apparent the US is on the brink of a severe labor shortage.

Also the summer of 2015 will be the biggest vacation season in US history. All those who have quit looking for work will be hitting the beaches
and mysteriously paying for their hotel rooms.

If you drink the Fox News Kool-Aid, please add ice.

Holy ****....

If the idiot libtards in this country blindly vote for her, then I don't want to hear a damn wimper when this country totally ***** the bed, you lose your job, your income goes down, more terrorist attacks, etc.. Odumma and the Dems have ruined this country already and putting her in office will make it even worse.

Anything that can be misconstrued into good news by twisting statistics will be given to her and Obama as credit. Anything that goes wrong is Bush's fault. Any questions?

Im a girl's girl and Im all about girl power. This is NOT the woman I would select to rep the woman vote. She is a got damned liberal hippie commie criminal. She shouldnt hold any effin public office.

I guess you guys think Wal Mart, McDonalds, etc... are all raising wages out of the goodness of their little
corporate hearts. The real reason they are raising wages is they see the labor shortage coming and
are trying some pre-emptive action to prevent employee turnover.

I guess you guys think Wal Mart, McDonalds, etc... are all raising wages out of the goodness of their little
corporate hearts. The real reason they are raising wages is they see the labor shortage coming and

Labor shortage my ***. The millions on welfare beg to differ. Living on welfare and not having a job and pumping out babies is a career choice for many now, it is now turning into a 2nd generation problem, which will soon be a 3rd generation problem when they are old enough to start spitting out babies.

Labor shortage my ***. The millions on welfare beg to differ. Living on welfare and not having a job and pumping out babies is a career choice for many now, it is now turning into a 2nd generation problem, which will soon be a 3rd generation problem when they are old enough to start spitting out babies.

Do you realize how many Walmart employees also have to be on welfare in order to survive? Companies should pay enough to keep their employees off welfare. Why should the country be stuck with the tab for anybody with a full time job so they stay above the poverty line?

Yes, it is a labor shortage in these lower wage jobs, and it's cause by the massive expansion of unemployment benefits, free healthcare, food stamps, etc. These companies aren't competing with each other for workers due to a robust, growing economy, they're competing with the government which is subsidizing non-workers. That's why so many have dropped out of the labor market. There's no shortage of people without jobs, there's a shortage of people who WANT jobs.

Now this government wants to pay for higher education for the children of the non-working (or the little-working). One more incentive not to work.

Last edited:

I'm trying to figure out where you see a coming labor shortage for Walmart and McDonalds. Those jobs are MADE for the masses of high school and college kids to make a buck on the side while their parents foot the bill for their education. Do you think our population is shrinking? Hardly.