• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary Unveils Climate Change Plan

Did anybody else notice that Tom Brady got a worse penalty for smashing his cell phone than Hillary did (or will) for erasing 30,000 emails?

Global Cooling Alert!

Montana, Wyoming Receive Late-July Snowfall

BigSky_tramcam2_980.jpg

Snow fell Monday at Big Sky Resort in Montana.

instagram_direct-madejacksonhole-1038768713669942651_27196414.png

Snow was seen in Jackson, Wyoming on July 27, 2015

Go Bernie! Take down Hillary!

hell ya...........that's entertainment

http://www.nationaljournal.com/energ...ident-20150728

Hillary Clinton: I’ll Take a Stand on Keystone When I’m President

Hillary Clinton wants to wait until she wins the White House before taking a stand on the controversial Keystone XL pipeline.

At a town hall in New Hampshire on Tuesday, Clinton responded to a question from the audience asking if she would sign a bill approving the pipeline by saying that she would not "second guess" President Obama's decision. Should the issue still be alive in January 2017, however, then Clinton will say what her position is.

"If it's undecided when I become president, I will answer your question," Clinton said.

Go Bernie! Take down Hillary!

hell ya...........that's entertainment

http://www.nationaljournal.com/energ...ident-20150728

Hillary Clinton: I’ll Take a Stand on Keystone When I’m President

Hillary Clinton wants to wait until she wins the White House before taking a stand on the controversial Keystone XL pipeline.

At a town hall in New Hampshire on Tuesday, Clinton responded to a question from the audience asking if she would sign a bill approving the pipeline by saying that she would not "second guess" President Obama's decision. Should the issue still be alive in January 2017, however, then Clinton will say what her position is.

"If it's undecided when I become president, I will answer your question," Clinton said.
In other words, I don't want to piss off the unions or the Greenies. Although in case no one's noticed, Democrat have reliably sided with the Greenies over the unions for the past 30 years.