• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hollywood is racist.

That's a plausible theory. Bernie should mention it in his concession speech. "Damn you, Hollywood! I would've won if you kikes had voted for Will Smith!"

If Chris Rock called out anyone, he should look in the mirror. His opening comments, etc. seemed to be extremely racist/race baiting.

I watched Chris Rock's monologue and it was disgusting and insulting. He's calling white people ( Or as he puts it liberals ) racists while at the same time ignoring modern black actors who won the oscars and not telling us who deserved to be nominated.

All he needed was a black lives matter sign.

News flash to Chris Rock Twelve black actors won Oscar's, and most of them did it in the past 20 years.

I think Blacks are getting their panties in a bunch because they are the "relevant" minority anymore.

It's all about Hispanics and they will continue to be cared about more than blacks by politicians as the voting block shifts. As soon as blacks fall below 10% voting blocks, democrats won't give a **** about them anymore. Maybe then they'll realize they've been used all these years since that racist Johnson was in the White House.

I think Blacks are getting their panties in a bunch because they are the "relevant" minority anymore.

It's all about Hispanics and they will continue to be cared about more than blacks by politicians as the voting block shifts. As soon as blacks fall below 10% voting blocks, democrats won't give a **** about them anymore. Maybe then they'll realize they've been used all these years since that racist Johnson was in the White House.

I've been saying here for years that the Hispanics are smart by keeping their vote in play so both parties pander to them. Blacks reliably vote over 90% Democrat all the time every time so Republicans don't really care about them because they will never vote Republican. The dirty little unsaid secret is that the Democrats don't care about blacks either because they also know they will never vote Republican.

Here's a thought.....maybe African Americans should stop making movies like "Madea's 9 Millionth Family Reunion." I know that's generalizing, but think about it. How many movies geared toward African Americans are in that genre? It's geared to what they know their base will watch. Just my .02.