• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hot For Teacher Vol. 49

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I thought there would be some hot teacher pictures in this thread. Where are they?
There was when I read it on my computer but I don’t see it on my phone. She’s a looker. Apparently she used an alias on Only Fans, problem is she had links to it on her personal social media accounts.

My teachers were all ugly as ****. I missed out
I know what you mean, ICS. Most of my teachers looked like the Russian model on the old Wendy's commercial.

iu

had just one teacher who was hot - art teacher in Elementary School.

years later, talking to one of the guys I went to school with - his dad was banging her.

had just one teacher who was hot - art teacher in Elementary School.

years later, talking to one of the guys I went to school with - his dad was banging her.
Most of my teachers were old. Some of the student teachers were attractive and not much older than us, a bud of mine banged one and smoked weed with her.

Reactions: MTC
Most of my teachers were old. Some of the student teachers were attractive and not much older than us, a bud of mine banged one and smoked weed with her.
I had two teachers in high school who were hit material.

I’m sorry yours were old lol

yeah, most of my teachers were built like battleships. and the men were all nerds and geeks.
biology teacher in high school was really cool, though. turned out he owned some land that a developer bought and built a mall on. high crime location now. yes, Memphis. but even more high crime location than the other high crime locations in the Democratic-controlled utopian city.