• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How China Bought Trump: Traitor Trump To Take Sanctions off ZTE

I actually owned that bike. X-mas of 1976. Lol hadn't thought of that in over 40 years.

I used to go into Western Auto( southern hardware store) after school and drool over that thing. My dad was friends with the owner and he probably told him about me stopping every day and looking at it.

There it was beside the tree that X-mas morning, remember it like yesterday. Thanks Blitz.
it was my 1st major purchase. summer 1977. $44.00 bucks. I saved up for 2 years to buy it. I was 9. Evil Knievel was the ****. anyone remember when he was going to jump the Grand Canyon?

Evil Knievel was the ****. anyone remember when he was going to jump the Grand Canyon?

Remember that like yesterday. I was so let down :(

Waitaminit... I thought Russia bought Trump.

it was my 1st major purchase. summer 1977. $44.00 bucks. I saved up for 2 years to buy it. I was 9. Evil Knievel was the ****. anyone remember when he was going to jump the Grand Canyon?

I once tried to make like Evel Kneivel on my bike and built a ramp. First couple jumps went great and then the ramp broke when I hit it. Got a concussion and a broken nose. To this day the bump on my nose is handy for holding my glasses up.

I once tried to make like Evel Kneivel on my bike and built a ramp. First couple jumps went great and then the ramp broke when I hit it. Got a concussion and a broken nose. To this day the bump on my nose is handy for holding my glasses up.

I did the same thing with my friend Arty on the handlebars. Needless to say we we both learned a brutal physics lesson that day.

And all because I wouldn't let him use the bike on the ramp, so we compromised. If anybody was going to wreck it and or scratch it, it was going to be me.

Mission accomplished.

Evil Knievel was the ****. anyone remember when he was going to jump the Grand Canyon?

I remember it vividly. I watched at a friends house and his dad made it clear, in no uncertain terms, we were to sit down and STFU during the jump. Then everybody thought he was dead afterwards.

Edit: I was thinking of the Snake River Canyon jump.

Last edited:
I remember it vividly. I watched at a friends house and his dad made it clear, in no uncertain terms, we were to sit down and STFU during the jump. Then everybody thought he was dead afterwards.

Edit: I was thinking of the Snake River Canyon jump.

snake river was in the shuttle right? I remember that also. He actually made the Grand Canyon jump then crashed on the other side.