• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How long until this escapes the lab?

The common sense gene and the dumb*** gene...

I'll let you figure out which one is affiliated with what party...;)
Easy to figure out.
Case in point:
votetoday.jpg

There is so much **** going on that it's almost impossible to be afraid of anything anymore. **** it we all gotta die someday any how so what difference does it make as to how. I think I would rather have the big flash of light and mushroom cloud over a slow painful covid demise.

Gee, let's create a more lethal strain of COVID, because the crap the people of Earth want through the last two years wasn't enough. No, no, lets concoct some **** with an 80% kill rate. ******* idiots. There is no good reason to do this. None. My money says it escapes the lab, somehow, some way.

Yep. Prep for another shutdown with the way our gov handles stuff

There is so much **** going on that it's almost impossible to be afraid of anything anymore. **** it we all gotta die someday any how so what difference does it make as to how. I think I would rather have the big flash of light and mushroom cloud over a slow painful covid demise.
Me too. If I go out. I want it to be quick and as painless as possible

You might be surprised, or maybe not, to find it really won't "escape".....

We were ***hole deep with the Chineese in the development of the wuflu.

Why?, If we really knew the answer it would probably scare the hell out of us.
$$$

Kung Flu 2: This time you'll die

You'll at least have an 80% chance of it.

So I should invest in full biological warfare gear and alot more ammo.

It does go to show you all of the nasty stuff these wonderful scientists work on. And that's in the open.

The top secret labs and the **** we don't know about should be more concerning.

All you'd need is a vaccine against it to make it a serious weapon to use.

I don't think the timing of the covid pandemic was a coincidence. Jus sayin.

This is 100% accurate in my opinion. Everything that transpired after we first learned of its outbreak supports it.

It certainly worked.

The freely giving up of rights and allowing govenors dictator like power indefinitely was the biggest eye opener of just how weak of a society we've become.

It pretty clear to me a great many running things in this land want to destroy the country as we know it by dissolving the foundation in its entirety.

And they absolutely ripped us off in the election.

Democracy my ***. Your counts are ******. Your circumventing of law and obstruction backs it too