• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How on Earth does anyone take CNN serious anymore?

They're off the deep end of leftist coo coo pool. I turned them off a long time ago.

Three employees axed for fake news, a 100 million dollar lawsuit, and caught giving Hillary Clinton the debate questions in advance. I'm sure there are more examples.

Did you read the link Coach? They are using muppets to attack Trump about his travel ban. Muppets Coach.

They should break out the "show me where Trump hurt you" dolls too. I was in an Ohio steel mill today and driving home I heard a clip on the radio of a CNN-FNN anchor, Van Jones admit that Trump-Russia is a big nothingburger. His exact words. He didn't know he was being recorded.

Because Trump fights back from their lies, they don't know how to handle it.

They have completely lost their minds because President Trump is beyond their influence, and it makes them screeching mad.

They have completely lost their minds because President Trump is beyond their influence, and it makes them screeching mad.

I love it that he uses Facebook and twitter to communicate directly to the American people and bypasses the liberal MSM and their twisted lies. He has rendered them powerless.

Been waiting forever for a Republican who hits back.

Nobody believes a word out of CNN. Good God, katsung47 says, "Jeez, man, get it together."

So once again, because morons decided to cry wolf so hard on a logical non event... they lost credibility when something major happens.... literally the base that turns elections have tuned this **** out and that means the dems and globalists have lost their biggest propaganda method.

So once again, because morons decided to cry wolf so hard on a logical non event... they lost credibility when something major happens.... literally the base that turns elections have tuned this **** out and that means the dems and globalists have lost their biggest propaganda method.

What's funny is that they misread the public so badly that a New York City billionaire ends up representing middle America, who views every attack on Trump as an attack on them personally (it is), and it only makes his support grow stronger. The MSM can't figure it out and it only makes them more crazy.

CCN wants everyone to believe they are a "news" network, but like a lot of the news channels today, they are an opinion network that leans left, so they will have their followers.

Seems stupid to me to alienate potential viewers, and that like any other business you want as many customers as you can. If not, you won't be in business long.

I saw the Muppet segment.........indoctrinate the kids as early as you can.

Trump just ***** slapped PMSNBC

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..
8:52 AM - 29 Jun 2017
2,645 2,645 Retweets 8,775 8,775 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Follow

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
8:58 AM - 29 Jun 2017
2,044 2,044 Retweets 6,445 6,445 likes

LOL @ low I.Q. Crazy Mika and Psycho Joe!

Last edited:
What's funny is that they misread the public so badly that a New York City billionaire ends up representing middle America, who views every attack on Trump as an attack on them personally (it is), and it only makes his support grow stronger. The MSM can't figure it out and it only makes them more crazy.

Don't you mean they underestimated how many Americans are racists?

What was funny to me when they were spewing all this "Whitelash", racist, xenophobic, homophobic voters elected Trump right after the election. Then it started coming out how many of these same people helped elect Obama. All of a sudden you started seeing articles to the effect of, "Why did people vote for Trump? Maybe they aren't all xenophobic racists and there was another reason".

As you said, it has been a total misread of the public from Day 1. Some on both sides have done a little self examination of their party and some haven't. This self examination to figure out why people hate them, can only help the country in the future. That's why it was imperative for Trump to win this time. As I said during the election craze. I knew that just electing a non politician who doesn't need **** from anybody financially, would be enough to shake the political system to it's core all by itself. It would show the complete disdain the American people have towards our politicians. That message was sent loud and clear and the momentum is going to keep growing. Anything positive after this point s gravy. Perhaps in the future we will get some actual people as candidates instead of empty suit, cronies who are only interested in getting rich.

Last edited:
Multiple choice fill-in-the-blank question:
_____________ are genderless, sexless beings with hands up their ********.

A) muppets
B) CNN viewers

This nation is in a sad state of affairs. Let's hope good people rise up again.

Maybe some of you yinzers can run. I'd vote for some of you.

This nation is in a sad state of affairs.

No, the left is measured, cautious, and respectful. Here is yet another example:

WASHINGTON – What do the “Antifa” radicals have in store for the Independence Day weekend at Gettysburg?

Officials also are aware of plans for other rallies that have been announced on social media but have not obtained permits, and there are unconfirmed reports that anarchists plan to burn Confederate flags during the anniversary of the battle. Reports that the anti-fascist group Antifa plans to burn Confederate flags and desecrate graves have prompted calls on social media for other groups to gather in Gettysburg to counter those protesters.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...urg-protests-battle-anniversary-20170627.html

Burning flags, desecrating graves on the 4th, while showing bravery by hiding behind a mask. I hope those cowards try to do so, are arrested and prosecuted for vandalism under Federal law, and sent away.

So CNN ***** up a single story, they realize their mistake and immediately take steps to fix it. Three journalists lose their jobs. How else is journalism supposed to work? What in God's name do you people want? If CNN is so ******* shady and corrupt in its effort to undermine Trump, then why do they own up to this mistake?

You guys are lost at sea with no life vests or help in sight.

If CNN is so ******* shady and corrupt in its effort to undermine Trump, then why do they own up to this mistake?

To be fair, they are hell bent on undermining Trump. That much is obvious. But being a news organization is a business. They still have to maintain some semblance of integrity if they want people to watch. I mean, most people that watch CNN are already biased against Trump anyway, but you never know, some unsuspecting sucker might put their channel on.

Plus, they were threatened with a $100 million dollar lawsuit for defamation I believe. Having those three cats resign was as much about saving $100 million as it was integrity.

So CNN ***** up a single story, they realize their mistake and immediately take steps to fix it. Three journalists lose their jobs. How else is journalism supposed to work? What in God's name do you people want? If CNN is so ******* shady and corrupt in its effort to undermine Trump, then why do they own up to this mistake?

you act as if they posted an incorrect ingredient in a recipe.
actually, they did for impeachment pie.

Ummmm, their reporters have now been recorded admitting that this past freaking YEAR of Russia/Trump allegation stories which have been reported as FACT, were in fact completely baseless hogwash the whole time and they knew it! Or a Nothingburger as Van Jones put it. What the hell are you talking about? It hasn't been one story....it's been a year long barrage of fake bullshit stories.

The liberal media has been in a permanent melt-down mode since Trump became the front-runner a year and a half ago.

Hey - remember all those HUNDREDS of their PREDICTIONS that "THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW !!!!!!!!!!!!! He CAN'T SAY THAT!"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh we got the VAPORS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GET OVER IT LOSERS

5882ea101200003e0aad8e02.jpeg

nintchdbpict000319821362.jpg

Last edited: