• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How on Earth does anyone take CNN serious anymore?

Sue 'em Trump!!!!

Trump Tears into CNN at Fundraiser, Mulls Lawsuit: ‘These Are Horrible Human Beings’

by ADAM SHAW30 Jun 201722
President Trump ripped into CNN Wednesday at a private fundraiser, calling top members of the staff “horrible human beings” and telling the audience he was considering suing the network for its fake news stories: “Wouldn’t that be fun?”
In audio obtained by The Intercept, Trump is heard addressing a private fundraiser at his Washington, DC, hotel. In his remarks, he discussed the recent troubles that hit CNN–namely its recent retraction of a story on alleged ties between a Russia investment fund and members of his campaign, as well as videos that appear to show CNN contributors dismissing the importance of the Russia controversy.

“Boy, did CNN get killed over the last few days,” Trump said to raucous applause.

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released a video this week that appeared to show both a CNN producer and contributor Van Jones downplaying the alleged Russia-Trump controversy, with Van Jones calling it a “nothing burger.”

In his remarks Wednesday, Trump referred to the Van Jones tape and asked his audience if he should sue CNN, calling its staff — including President Jeff Zucker — “horrible human beings.”

“Van Jones — you see this guy?” Trump said, before mocking him for calling the hyped Russia controversy a “nothing burger.” “These are really dishonest people. Should I sue them? I mean, they’re phonies. Jeff Zucker, I hear he’s going to resign at some point pretty soon. I mean, these are horrible human beings.”

“These are really dishonest people. Should I sue them? I mean, they’re phonies.

This is not the first time Trump has talked shakeups at the network. This week, he tweeted that “big management changes” were coming:

Follow
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Fake News CNN is looking at big management changes now that they got caught falsely pushing their phony Russian stories. Ratings way down!
8:30 AM - 27 Jun 2017
32,478 32,478 Retweets 118,248 118,248 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Trump went on to say that Zucker and company have hurt CNN’s reputation. He then went back to the idea of suing the network, saying it would be fun if any lawyer fancied the case.

“It’s a shame what they’ve done to the name CNN. That, I can tell you,” Trump said. “But as far as I’m concerned, I love it. If anybody’s a lawyer in the house and thinks I have a good lawsuit — I feel like we do. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

Ummmm, their reporters have now been recorded admitting that this past freaking YEAR of Russia/Trump allegation stories which have been reported as FACT, were in fact completely baseless hogwash the whole time and they knew it! Or a Nothingburger as Van Jones put it. What the hell are you talking about? It hasn't been one story....it's been a year long barrage of fake bullshit stories.

It's far more than this one incident. Tibs is in defense mode. This is a good thing. The entire Left is in defense mode. Their house of cards is collapsing.

CNN has posted countless incorrect or fake news stories. One incident? Wrong again Tibsy. Fake News, undermining the President is a full time job - by any means necessary.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/for-chris-cillizza-here-are-five-fake-stories-cnn-pushed/

numerous instances here for good ole' CNN:
http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

And it's not a recent phenomenon:
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2017/06/14/cnn-decades-fake-news

while safely hiding behind the walls of your country.......

Only a ***** *** fool would repeat something so childish, over and over. Don't be a ***** *** fool.

So CNN ***** up a single story, they realize their mistake and immediately take steps to fix it. Three journalists lose their jobs. How else is journalism supposed to work? What in God's name do you people want? If CNN is so ******* shady and corrupt in its effort to undermine Trump, then why do they own up to this mistake?

You guys are lost at sea with no life vests or help in sight.

One story? Didn't they have a major announcement that Comey would testify that he never told President Trump he was not under investigation, only to have to retract that story after Comey testified that he told President Trump he was never under investigation????

Correct. Defending the Republic and defending the Consitution from your *****-in-Chief.

LMAO.

Would you like to go on about how CNN made one mistake? This is beginning to get entertaining. I love watching you dig your own grave.

We'll just keep winning and destroying that Marxist's legacy while you blindly follow your corrupt media's marching orders like the lemming you are.

"Russia...Russsia...Orange hair....Russia...."

Night-of-the-living-dead.jpg

There may be help for you yet, Tim.

Freud-Chair.jpg

There may be help for you yet, Tim.

Freud-Chair.jpg

Dude, trust me I'm living the dream. Every day. And not stuck behind some wall, under my bed with my kitty cats.

I suggest you try a different approach, like focusing on accuracy as a start? Oh and try a little research before you post - you know the whole CNN made ONE mistake stuff.

Like arguing with a pre-schooler.

only a ***** *** fool would cry about a country building a wall while they are hiding behind a wall....you are a ***** *** fool

Only a ***** *** fools brings up a topic that has nothing to do with this thread. Only a ***** *** fool serves as a moderator on a board where he instigates bad blood with board members. Unprovoked, may I add. You've been a ***** *** fool for years now. You keep following me and harrasing me on this board for some reason. Only Indy's man love surpasses your strange, twisted infatuation with me. Whatever rocks your boat.

where he instigates bad blood with board members. Unprovoked, may I add.

Yes, that never describes you on this board.

giphy.gif

Only a ***** *** fools brings up a topic that has nothing to do with this thread. Only a ***** *** fool serves as a moderator on a board where he instigates bad blood with board members. Unprovoked, may I add. You've been a ***** *** fool for years now. You keep following me and harrasing me on this board for some reason. Only Indy's man love surpasses your strange, twisted infatuation with me. Whatever rocks your boat.

I had no issues with you until you cried like a little girl after the election and left all in a huff....then came back and you keep posting the same **** crying about how President Trump is going to ruin the country and how ALL right wing christian posters are evil and racist.

Hell I didn't even like Trump as a candidate....but your hatred is border line psychotic.

The one thing you posted that was correct is that America is the greatest country in the world. It is a land of immigrants, but the difference is immigrants used to come and make this country their home. They kept some of their history and traditions but did not try and make the rest of the country change to suit them.

This country works best when it works together. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean one side or the other is evil. Anytime a white christian disagrees with anything they are automatically labeled as racist and evil. BLM blocks roads and destroys neighborhoods and they are supposed to be accepted since they were only expressing their rights. White guy kills some black folks in a church and all of a sudden everything to do with the Civil War has to be destroyed...monuments taken down, flags taken out of stores and even the Dukes of Hazzard reruns taken off the air....black guy kills white people and he is just an isolated psycho and you can not lump all black power **** in with him....same for psycho muslim murders.

President Trump is in office because the Democrats put up a terrible candidate. She lost to a community organizer and to a Reality TV Star.

But all that is wrong with this country is the white man's fault......

Last edited:

When da *** does a thread has to stay on topic. I like turtles. Discuss

Trump's speech tonight was great! Totally ***** slapped the biased media. It was awesome. "They did everything they could, but I'm President and they're not." Lmao! Go Trump, keep ******* with those lying ********!

Donald Trumps CNN on Monday Night RAW!

hahahahahahaha!

Captain Kirk and crew were like:

"Hmm, very suspicious" lol