• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How stupid can the Browns be???

Stewey

Reaction score
Allowing the 250 million dollar man to play softball?
Did they forget to stipulate against playing other sports in his contract?

This weekend, Watson gave Browns fans another injury scare at David Njoku's softball game, when he collided with reserve tight end Zaire Mitchell-Paden. In the first inning of the game, Watson, playing first base, leaped to catch a pop-up before Mitchell-Paden ran into him. Watson flipped over and landed on his surgically-repaired shoulder.

I thought all players did this from time to time? Not necessarily softball but athletic events in general.

I thought all players did this from time to time? Not necessarily softball but athletic events in general.

Maybe so.
Living near Cleveland, the sentiments I reflected were those of a Cleveland radio talker I heard yesterday.

Oh wait, on a side note, does that make me a plagiarist? lol

If I remember correctly, the Steelers used to have a charity basketball game during the off season. Can't remember who they played but always thought it was a stupid idea. Other than golf, I thought these type of events were in the past.

If I remember correctly, the Steelers used to have a charity basketball game during the off season. Can't remember who they played but always thought it was a stupid idea. Other than golf, I thought these type of events were in the past.
Browns fans always live in the past...always letting me be aware of their 8 "championships" over our 6 Super Bowls.
It is a desperate reach. None of them were even alive to experience what it means to win a championship.

Last edited:
Browns fans always live in the past...always letting me be aware of their 8 "championships" over our 6 Super Bowls.
It is a desperate reach. None of them were even alive to experience what it means to win a championship.
Again most of those championships were AAFL championships and are worth half as much as a xeroxed dollar bill

Never forget that the legacy TE they passed on Ben Roethlisberger to draft ruined his career trying to perform street bike tricks he saw on a daredevil dvd....
Didn't a bunch of staph infections jump outta the dumpster and grab him too?

The browns did have an epidemic of Staph infections once... that what happens when your mascot is a pile of ****
I think that highly rated yet often injured young TE sued them stains for medical malpractice or similar.

Never forget that the legacy TE they passed on Ben Roethlisberger to draft ruined his career trying to perform street bike tricks he saw on a daredevil dvd....
he was a Solja

I'm thinking Watson gets hurt again and misses at least half the season.
Not wishing anything on anyone, I'm just sayin'.

The browns did have an epidemic of Staph infections once... that what happens when your mascot is a pile of ****
Actually, this was a Cleveland Clinic issue.
Still is.
It wasn't/isn't reserved for the Clowns.

Even more dumber was that I’m pretty sure the ”stunt” event took place in the Cleveland Browns’ parking lot.!!

S’olJa’

Salute the nation

I think that highly rated yet often injured young TE sued them stains for medical malpractice or similar.

He is now in jail for raping an elderly woman.

He had multiple complaints of that type of activity before finally being convicted.

Salute the nation

I'm thinking Watson gets hurt again and misses at least half the season.
Not wishing anything on anyone, I'm just sayin'.

I wouldn't be surprised if that hit he took in the softball game will come back to haunt him.
You know there is gonna be a lot of speculation followed by denial if he starts complaining about his shoulder.

It's rare that when **** like this happens the Browns come away unscathed. They're the Browns.

Actually, this was a Cleveland Clinic issue.
Still is.
It wasn't/isn't reserved for the Clowns.

That is a mystery. But why only the Browns players? As far as I know the Cleveland Clinc has not been targeted for having excessive staph cases after patients have been treated.

The Browns had 7 cases of staph between 2003 and 2006. Winslow contracted it twice.

Four of the 7 cases involve players contracting staph not having stepped into the Clinic.

Here is something interesting, and how fitting it is that sewage made its way into a "browns" locker room.
But this happened in 2007...

CLEVELAND -- The Browns plan to have their locker room rebuilt and their stadium ready for Cleveland's first preseason game after a waterfall containing thousands of gallons of water and some sewage flooded the eight-year-old structure recently.