• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How to Be a Liberal

Start-up companies don't need to be near their banks or near wall street. They need to be near areas with the most highly intelligent people,
areas that support innovation, provide the environment for new ideas and new products.

Conservatives by definition are averse to change and liberals favor seeking progress. One is a philosophy stuck in the past and one is a philosophy
of seeking a better future. The world is in a period of rapid change, any country clinging to its past will limit its future.

Conservatives are not averse to change. We are averse to stupidity. Stupidity like the notion that the government confiscating 40% of the average citizens income will some how make us prosperous. Stupidity like the thought that a mentally ill man who really really believes extra hard that he is a woman born in a mans body really is a female.

Tibs, the founding fathers had to be progressive, because they were starting a new nation. There is nothing more progressive than that!

One need only shove your head up your *** to be liberal.

whatidoliberal.jpg

Conservatives are not averse to change. We are averse to stupidity. Stupidity like the notion that the government confiscating 40% of the average citizens income will some how make us prosperous. Stupidity like the thought that a mentally ill man who really really believes extra hard that he is a woman born in a mans body really is a female.

Agreed. To say conservatives adverse to change is a stupid statement. I consider myself conservative and like to see positive change within my communities. Most conservatives just like to hold a strong family/faith structure