• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How to fix the Duggar culture problem?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Touch your sister again, get out the ax and hands go bye bye

Is that a liberal in favor of corporal punishment I see? Strange days.

Just think of all the men who would be without a penis if we cut them off for making babies and not supporting them.

Poor 21 got his panties all up in a knot. Didn't like Bill O'Reilly's spot on analysis about black culture. Now, he tries to deflect the discussion elsewhere.

If there were 13 million Duggars, he might have a discussion point.

Alas, as usual...he doesn't.

Last edited:
Touch your sister again, get out the ax and hands go bye bye

Better yet. Put a bullet in his head. High rate of recidivism amongst peds. They are what they are.
21, are you turning Islamic on us?

Better yet. Put a bullet in his head. High rate of recidivism amongst peds. They are what they are.
21, are you turning Islamic on us?

Liberals like the Muzzies.

How to fix the Duggar culture problem?

Don't be so damn uptight about sex. Don't treat it as a sin. The more secretive you are with your kids, the more likely they are to do bad things.
Oh...and gets your damn tubes tied, Michelle.

Oh...and gets your damn tubes tied, Michelle.

Guaranteed she has a nervous breakdown when menopause hits and she can't have kids any more. She's addicted to being pregnant.

Guaranteed she has a nervous breakdown when menopause hits and she can't have kids any more. She's addicted to being pregnant.

I firmly believe that. HOW someone can be addicted to that, I have no idea. Worst 8 months of my life, being pregnant.

Have you read up on the "quiverful" facet of their religion? It's disgusting.

Culture refers to a large group of people and their norms.

The Duggars are freaks because they are so far away from normal in many aspects. Hell, the even have a tv show.

Your do know that if you take the actions of a small group of people, and apply them to a broad cross-section that would be racist, kinda like saying all Southerners are stupid because George Boooshh talked with a drawl.

If you take the repeated actions of identifiable groups of people, and apply them to a broad cross-section, that would be stereotyping.

If you take the average actions of the average person in a society, and apply them to a broad cross-section, that would refer to their culture.

This applies to math and statistics too. You can't say that the past few days in Houston is representative of the climate there, or even of the recent weather trends.....

21, Culture refers to a large group of people and their norms....

Ah..how 'bout accepting new norms ?

59NqENC.jpg

If you take the repeated actions of identifiable groups of people, and apply them to a broad cross-section, that would be stereotyping.
You mean like virtually all terrorist events in the world are perpetrated by Muslim men between the ages of 17 and 40? Right, got it.

You mean like virtually all terrorist events in the world are perpetrated by Muslim men between the ages of 17 and 40? Right, got it.

exacty

Stereotypes are very useful most of the time.

We here stereotype stains fans all the time, and we are mostly spot on!!

Yeah, but Timothy McVeigh. ......

The Boston Bombers were white too!!! Oh wait, they were Muslims, nevermind.
Be interesting to see if they execute Tsarnaev as fast as they did McVeigh. There was some other stuff going on there and the govt couldn't off him fast enough. Quickest execution since the days of Wyatt Earp.

The Boston Bombers were white too!!! Oh wait, they were Muslims, nevermind.
Be interesting to see if they execute Tsarnaev as fast as they did McVeigh. There was some other stuff going on there and the govt couldn't off him fast enough. Quickest execution since the days of Wyatt Earp.

He also didn't fight it. No appeals filed beyond the automatic appeals. I wonder why that was.

He also didn't fight it. No appeals filed beyond the automatic appeals. I wonder why that was.

The more conspiracy-minded among us believe the evidence that McVeigh was turned while he was in Iraq and that they were behind getting him money and supplies. There is a decent amount of evidence that John Doe #2 seen on the security camera footage when McVeigh picked up the rental truck was a member of Iraq's Republican Guard named Hussein al Husseini who later just happened to be working at Logan Airport in Boston on 9/11/01. But that didn't fit the narrative that the Clinton Administration wanted which was that right-wing militia types were behind it. My take is that the govt didn't want McVeigh to talk and told him they'd go easy on his family if he let them execute him quickly since he was guilty anyway. But that would keep a reporter from getting to him eventually.

http://www.jaynadavis.com/

Last edited:
I watched a half hour of Duggar coverage last night and finally got the real story. As usual, the Left is blowing this up as another end of the world pedophile story depicting them damn right winger two faced hypocrites as the evil reincarnated.

The real story is that 12 years ago a 13 year old boy was copping feels off his sisters while they were sleeping. Nothing forceful. no lingering malice, just a quick touch to their breast that didn't even wake them up. Now I'm not condoning this behavior but neither did the family, after the kid came crying to them..ashamed of what he did.

I don't know for sure but somehow this just doesn't fall into the " off with his hands" category in my feeble old mind.

And not even....
FAIL14.jpg

They got him counseling and he evidently turned out to be a productive citizen. It amazes me sometimes how fairly minor indiscretions can be blow up into major stories. My folks would have beat my *** and warned me that if I ever tried that **** again I'd be sent to a home for wayward numbskulls.

I watched a half hour of Duggar coverage last night and finally got the real story. As usual, the Left is blowing this up as another end of the world pedophile story depicting them damn right winger two faced hypocrites as the evil reincarnated.

The real story is that 12 years ago a 13 year old boy was copping feels off his sisters while they were sleeping. Nothing forceful. no lingering malice, just a quick touch to their breast that didn't even wake them up. Now I'm not condoning this behavior but neither did the family, after the kid came crying to them..ashamed of what he did.

I don't know for sure but somehow this just doesn't fall into the " off with his hands" category in my feeble old mind.

And not even....
FAIL14.jpg

They got him counseling and he evidently turned out to be a productive citizen. It amazes me sometimes how fairly minor indiscretions can be blow up into major stories. My folks would have beat my *** and warned me that if I ever tried that **** again I'd be sent to a home for wayward numbskulls.

Yep, it seems to me they went above and beyond what many parents would do in this situation. They immediately got him out of the house and into a residential counseling program (which is being ridiculed because it was Christian based), and even made him confess to police.

Meanwhile now these girls have had this all go public which is probably worse for them than what originally happened. No one seems to care about these victims, however the UVA girl who totally made up a rape story must be protected.