• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How to fix the Duggar culture problem?

I watched a half hour of Duggar coverage last night and finally got the real story. As usual, the Left is blowing this up as another end of the world pedophile story depicting them damn right winger two faced hypocrites as the evil reincarnated.
Of course.

The real story is that 12 years ago a 13 year old boy was copping feels off his sisters while they were sleeping. Nothing forceful. no lingering malice, just a quick touch to their breast that didn't even wake them up. Now I'm not condoning this behavior but neither did the family, after the kid came crying to them..ashamed of what he did.
I will say that when I was 13 the thought to touch my sister in a sexual manner never would have occurred.

Didn't Lena Dunham come out in her book a few months ago about masturbating next to her sister and inserting pebbles in her? Didn't hear any outrage from that..

Didn't Lena Dunham come out in her book a few months ago about masturbating next to her sister and inserting pebbles in her? Didn't hear any outrage from that..

Yeah but she was brave, perhaps even heroic for sharing her transgressions.

Only from the right-wing racist homophobes.