• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How's that wall coming along?......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait. Hold up a second.

did a left-leaning, *****-hat wearing, manbun having, chai latte double espresso soy milk drinking douche just say that mental illness goes beyond guns?

Wrong thread, West Vagina. Alt right mental illness extends well beyond guns.

giphy.gif

LOCK THEM UP!

Sessions orders 'zero tolerance' policy at Southwest border

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Friday he’s implementing a zero tolerance policy for immigrants illegally crossing the Southwest border.

Sessions notified all federal prosecutors along that part of the border of the new policy in a memo Friday and directed them to make prosecuting criminal immigration offenses a priority.

He also directed prosecutors to work with the Department of Homeland Security to develop guidelines for prosecuting offenses under immigration law.

“To those who wish to challenge the Trump Administration’s commitment to public safety, national security, and the rule of law, I warn you: illegally entering this country will not be rewarded, but will instead be met with the full prosecutorial powers of the Department of Justice," he said in a statement.

http://thehill.com/regulation/admin...ers-zero-tolerance-policy-at-southwest-border

If we lock them up, isn't that the same as letting them into the country and living free at taxpayer expense?
I like my idea of shooting them better. You won't have to shoot many. Just a few and word will spread and the rest of them will go home.

If we lock them up, isn't that the same as letting them into the country and living free at taxpayer expense?

The Mexican gravy train is over

President Trump signs memo ending 'catch and release' immigration policy

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump signed a memorandum on Friday ordering the end of a policy, known as “catch and release,” in which illegal immigrants are released from detention while awaiting a court hearing on their status.

As part of the memo, Trump asked Defense Secretary Jim Mattis to produce a list of military facilities that could be used to detain illegal immigrants.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-and-release-immigration-policy-idUSKCN1HD31Q

This Youtube video titled, "Understanding How Modern Liberals Think", by Evan Sayet from 2007 is still one of my favorites today. You can interchange a lot of what he says with the (current) events he uses in his examples with what's going on today. Bookmark this and share it whenever you're trying to explain the mental illness that is "liberalism".

This Youtube video titled, "Understanding How Modern Liberals Think", by Evan Sayet from 2007 is still one of my favorites today. You can interchange a lot of what he says with the (current) events he uses in his examples with what's going on today. Bookmark this and share it whenever you're trying to explain the mental illness that is "liberalism".

Yep, good one, saw that awhile back. Still holds true.

Last edited:

Tibs & Trog, can you watch that and discern any valid points the guy makes? I try to be an independent thinker and would welcome any well-thought out arguments to the contrary. Gladly. And I'm not a registered republican. I'm probably even more crazy as I'm a registered Libertarian in the misfit state of California. Would be truly curious if you guys can watch that and get something beneficial from it (regardless of your political beliefs).

Has anyone discussed the militarization of the wall? As Commander in Chief, Trump has every right to send Coast guard troops to the border. This IMHO, is a great use of our resources, and the best way to protect borders. I am more for this than any foreign war. Fighting foreign wars are taxing on the economy thus not fiscally responsible.

This Youtube video titled, "Understanding How Modern Liberals Think", by Evan Sayet from 2007 is still one of my favorites today. You can interchange a lot of what he says with the (current) events he uses in his examples with what's going on today. Bookmark this and share it whenever you're trying to explain the mental illness that is "liberalism”

Well, I’m not going to watch all 45 minutes of that nonesense. I got to the part about the left promoting teenage sexual promiscuity with their movies like American Pie and I bailed. Lighten the **** up! Long before American Pie, there was Porky’s and before that there was Animal House. They’re not meant to promote sexual promiscuity, they’re meant to entertain and make money. Nobody wants to watch a movie about a Christian teens practicing abstinence.

It use to be the Devil recruiting followers through Rock Music, now it’s liberals corrupting teens with their movies. I didn’t buy that when I was a kid, and I’m sure as hell not buying it now.

Well, I’m not going to watch all 45 minutes of that nonesense. I got to the part about the left promoting teenage sexual promiscuity with their movies like American Pie and I bailed. Lighten the **** up! Long before American Pie, there was Porky’s and before that there was Animal House. They’re not meant to promote sexual promiscuity, they’re meant to entertain and make money. Nobody wants to watch a movie about a Christian teens practicing abstinence.

It use to be the Devil recruiting followers through Rock Music, now it’s liberals corrupting teens with their movies. I didn’t buy that when I was a kid, and I’m sure as hell not buying it now.

Holy ****, I agree with Trog on something.

surprised i agree with you, as Ron said, too.
i would also like to point out which political party was clutching their pearls over labeling music, etc. and which VP's wife it was leading that charge. Hint: rhymes with Flipper *****.