• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hundreds of immigrants arrested in 'routine' U.S. enforcement surge

Spike

Reaction score
U.S. federal immigration agents arrested hundreds of undocumented immigrants in at least four states this week in what officials on Friday called routine enforcement actions.

r

The enforcement actions took place in Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and surrounding areas, said David Marin, director of enforcement and removal for the Los Angeles field office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The agency did not release a total number of detainees. The Atlanta office, which covers three states, arrested 200 people, Bryan Cox, a spokesman for the office, said. The 161 arrests in the Los Angeles area were made in a region that included seven highly populated counties, Marin said.

"The rash of these recent reports about ICE checkpoints and random sweeps, that’s all false and that’s dangerous and irresponsible," Marin said. "Reports like that create a panic.”

He said that of the people arrested in Southern California, only 10 did not have criminal records. Of those, five had prior deportation orders.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...s-idUSKBN15Q02I?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

-----------------------------

It's going to be a long 4 years for the protesters

A southeast Asian boy in the area was jumping on his trampoline. A drunken illegal careened across a street, through a yard and plowed through a sixth foot wooden fence where he launched and landed on top of the trampoline. The man had been deported numerous times over a fifteen year period. How do you think think those legal refugees feel about illegal immigration? They are a very kind and special family and I grieved for them for a long time.

Edit: of course he was driving a truck at the time...

Under Mexican law, it's a felony for you to be an illegal alien in Mexico, and they deport more illegal aliens a year than we do

Undocumented immigrant =foreign invader. Circumventing the law by sneaking into the country should always be a ticket back home. Do it again and we should start charging the country you came from all of the man hours that went into your removal. They have kicked this can down the road long enough.

Under Mexican law, it's a felony for you to be an illegal alien in Mexico, and they deport more illegal aliens a year than we do

I have a strong feeling that this is going to change. Thank you Mr. President, for respecting our laws, and the American people.

I'd be in favor of reciporical immigration laws. Whatever your laws are regarding Americans moving to your country, that's what our laws are for your citizens moving here.

I'd be in favor of reciporical immigration laws. Whatever your laws are regarding Americans moving to your country, that's what our laws are for your citizens moving here.

Usually I agree with you Ron but on this no. Australian style immigration rules otherwise:

**** OFF WE ARE FULL.

A southeast Asian boy in the area was jumping on his trampoline. A drunken illegal careened across a street, through a yard and plowed through a sixth foot wooden fence where he launched and landed on top of the trampoline. The man had been deported numerous times over a fifteen year period. How do you think think those legal refugees feel about illegal immigration? They are a very kind and special family and I grieved for them for a long time.

Edit: of course he was driving a truck at the time...

That was a reallly funny and bizarre story before the edit.

Usually I agree with you Ron but on this no. Australian style immigration rules otherwise:

**** OFF WE ARE FULL.

It wouldn't happen, I'm just saying it would be a nice threat from The Donald.

That was a reallly funny and bizarre story before the edit.

Funny?????????? A young boy dying is humorous to you? You Liberals are sick *****. Damn.

I honestly don't see this as anything other than President Trump telling Border Patrol/ICE "Okay start enforcing the law again". It is really not a big deal.

I honestly don't see this as anything other than President Trump telling Border Patrol/ICE "Okay start enforcing the law again". It is really not a big deal.

In Liberal World it's perfectly okay to not enforce laws you don't like and make up **** for laws you wish you had.

Funny?????????? A young boy dying is humorous to you? You Liberals are sick *****. Damn.

No ****. I did get that I'd left out the vehicle he used to do those horrific things. They had a hard time getting the poor six year old out of the wreckage. It was nightmare inducing.

Man are you ******* uptight!

It doesn't mention he died, the edit infers he died after the fact.

How do you sleep at night with everything that tortures you?

Man are you ******* uptight!

It doesn't mention he died, the edit infers he died after the fact.

How do you sleep at night with everything that tortures you?

LOL, I'm uptight? Clearly this was the story about the death of a young boy.

"A southeast Asian boy in the area was jumping on his trampoline. A drunken illegal careened across a street, through a yard and plowed through a sixth foot wooden fence where he launched and landed on top of the trampoline [that said young boy was on]." This was PRIOR to the edit.

You said you found the story funny. You are a sick individual. No other way to put it.

Please, come back and try to backtrack on those comments again.

Last edited:
ICE Fights Back Against Fake News on Criminal Alien Arrests

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials are fighting back against false reports of checkpoints and sweeps during the ongoing operation targeting criminal (ICE) aliens.

“Reports of ICE checkpoints and sweeps are false, dangerous and irresponsible These reports create mass panic and put communities and law enforcement personnel in unnecessary danger. Any groups falsely reporting such activities are doing a disservice to those they claim to support.”

Media outlets have been reporting statements by community activists that appear to be aimed at instilling fear and false information about the ICE’s Operation Crosscheck, a program targeting criminal aliens and those with immigration court removal orders.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/11/ice-fights-back-fake-news-criminal-alien-arrests/

If this is routine why haven't we heard about it in the last 15 - 20 years?

If this is routine why haven't we heard about it in the last 15 - 20 years?

I think because it's been routine NOT to enforce the law. I don't know that these current raids are routine or not. I am quite confident that it fits the MSM media narrative. They have been waiting, guns loaded, to attack any legal deportations and now they have it. They are letting loose.

Flashback= Obama: “We Simply Cannot Allow for People to Pour in, Undocumented and Unchecked”

Where were the hysterical protests!???

LOL, I'm uptight? Clearly this was the story about the death of a young boy.

"A southeast Asian boy in the area was jumping on his trampoline. A drunken illegal careened across a street, through a yard and plowed through a sixth foot wooden fence where he launched and landed on top of the trampoline [that said young boy was on]." This was PRIOR to the edit.

You said you found the story funny. You are a sick individual. No other way to put it.

Please, come back and try to backtrack on those comments again.

Dipshit, why the need for the edit? Steelin realized it sounded like just some drunk guy, not a drunk driver. Please come back and try to explain otherwise.

Lighten up, Francis. Really.