• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hurricane Hillary

Problem in CA is that they’ve had a drought for so long that the ground is very hard and not going to absorb much rain so most of it is going to run off and cause flooding.

My buddy in San Diego just posted this. Epic.

Apocalyptic storm coming. In San Diego, this means it will rain, a strange phenomenon. I'm going to go out on a limb and make some predictions. That same spot by the river will flood, and somebody will try to drive through it. Reporters will arrive and make live reports of a stranded car. Other reporters will interview residents who will breathlessly talk about mud. Some trees will topple. And news reports will show people using umbrellas. And it will be windy. Brace for the horror.

img_0983-jpeg.533792

I read a funny but racist rebuttal to that fat ugly *******' comment about hurricane names.
I'm thinking about posting it. It's so funny it may be worth getting suspended for it. lol

I read a funny but racist rebuttal to that fat ugly *******' comment about hurricane names.
I'm thinking about posting it. It's so funny it may be worth getting suspended for it. lol
Decades ago when SNL was actually funny, I remember a skit where names of children were being planned for upcoming births. Echinacea and Metamucil come to mind.

Tremfiya....it always sounded like a child's name. The pharmaceutical companies have locked down on modern child names.

Over the years I have been through Blizzards, Tornados, flash floods, wildfires, earthquakes, sandstorms and ridden out typhoons on a US Navy Frigate. Seems like my life has been rather eventful.

Over the years I have been through Blizzards, Tornados, flash floods, wildfires, earthquakes, sandstorms and ridden out typhoons on a US Navy Frigate. Seems like my life has been rather eventful.
Let me know if you're ever going to be in or near Sydney, Australia so I can get the hell out.

Let me know if you're ever going to be in or near Sydney, Australia so I can get the hell out.
I was there twice in the 80’s. Got a ticket for taking an illegal nighttime bridge ”tour” once. The second time excessive amounts of Castlemaine limited my recollection of events that stop.