• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I Agree With Dianne Feinstein.

Oh Dianne....Don't ya just love when people go digging up the past?

Typical life time politician Boot...

2c0ja5.jpg
DO913tqUIAAXkIM.jpg

The RNC should run a national commercial showing all these clips. These points should not have to be argued all over again. I can imagine today's crop of liberals short circuiting when they see these. Running around in circles, walking into lightpoles.."Somebody tell me what to think now!! Ahh!!!'

The problem is that the GOP is now exactly like the DNC, except they pretend to not be, so that people support one or the other adamantly. Same boss for each, same motivation for each, same power grab, etc. So, why muddy the waters you swim in?

she and the Dems have "evolved" since then - from primordial ooze to just ooze.

I think there is some bullshit agreement between Republicans and Democrats that they don't show this **** on TV.

They know they all lie like thieves on issues and just have opinions based on which way the wind blows in order to get elected. If they open up this kind of "look what I said 20 years ago", 90% of congress would go down the ******* (of course, we all want that here, so it's never going to happen).

I think there is some bullshit agreement between Republicans and Democrats that they don't show this **** on TV.

They know they all lie like thieves on issues and just have opinions based on which way the wind blows in order to get elected. If they open up this kind of "look what I said 20 years ago", 90% of congress would go down the ******* (of course, we all want that here, so it's never going to happen).

I'm pretty sure they are both on the same team and go back and forth on the agenda points and openly fight with each other just to get donations from both sides