• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I am a threat to the very soul of this nation.

Yuck. Look at all those long hair men

I watched the movie not long ago. Afterward I keep a Post-It note over the camera on my computer.
if your laptop has a connection for an external monitor, set that up and close the lid on the laptop.
its what i do ... as a bonus, you can use it as an excuse to not be visible on Teams meetings.

I invented and sell pillows. I am a threat to the very soul of this nation.

Joe attacked you, me, and many others. The guy that talks about unity.
Biden is ******* idiot. I don’t listen to a damn thing that ****** has to say.

Biden is ******* idiot. I don’t listen to a damn thing that ****** has to say.
Careful there young fella......

1U6WOiN.jpg

My wife bought my one of his pillows..
Too overstuff for my liking..
I got one as a gift. Love it. I don't sleep on it because it's too fluffy for me. But, sitting up to read in bed, lounging on the couch, etc., it's amazing.

Proven, my point is 😂
No it isn't.
Snow flakes run away and hide, they try and stop people from saying things they don't like with deplatforming and cancel culture. I am here standing my ground and calling you a C U N T. Eat a bowl of dicks you leftist Fizuck.

My wife bought my one of his pillows..
Too overstuff for my liking..
They need a couple days to break in. The wife and I both have them. I'm a side sleeper so it works well for me.

No it isn't.
Snow flakes run away and hide, they try and stop people from saying things they don't like with deplatforming and cancel culture. I am here standing my ground and calling you a C U N T. Eat a bowl of dicks you leftist Fizuck.
Nice job, tough guy

Nice job, tough guy
Get cancer of the eyeball, go blind and die in a fire because you can't see to get out S-hitbag.

And yet, you still don't have a cognitive response on literally any issue.
Maybe you could update me on when donnie will be reinstated and when his next diaper change is

Maybe you could update me on when donnie will be reinstated and when his next diaper change is
On a personal note, I hope he doesn't attempt to run. While he has merit, not being a politician, he is polarizing with ill-timed comments. That said, he did have the country rolling in a positive direction until the lab made plague was released. And because of his wealth, he donated his salary and couldn't be bought by the lobbyists swimming in the swamp. There are few, if any, office holders that can honestly make that statement. DeSantis seems like the logical choice to get the nomination, but again, he is a politician and will be tempted by the game played in DC. So, who is your emotional choice to run? With so many (cough) qualified Democratic candidates, I'm sure it will be a difficult decision for you.

Take your time, grammar and complete sentences will warrant the respect of those reading your well thought out, articulated response.