• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I am looking for tickets to the game on 10/6

pinkcookies26

Registered
Reaction score
My son and I are coming to Pittsburgh for the Cowboys game along with another father son pair, so I am looking for 3-4 tickets. If anyone has season tickets and would like to sell that game let me know please. I've already had an AirBnB cancel my booking ( made in May ) cause he could get more money now from what I booked it for which is criminal if you ask me. Anyways, I cannot wait to show my son the city and the stadium. ANy info would be appreciated.

Be sure to come back here and tell us of your experience / trip

Be sure to ride the incline at Station Square (always a fun thing)

Salute the nation

My son and I are coming to Pittsburgh for the Cowboys game along with another father son pair, so I am looking for 3-4 tickets. If anyone has season tickets and would like to sell that game let me know please. I've already had an AirBnB cancel my booking ( made in May ) cause he could get more money now from what I booked it for which is criminal if you ask me. Anyways, I cannot wait to show my son the city and the stadium. ANy info would be appreciated.
Good luck.

Cry girls game is hottest ticket price this season

Cry girls game is hottest ticket price this season

I hope he doesn’t get stuck with “hot” tickets……………………

Salute the nation

My son and I are coming to Pittsburgh for the Cowboys game along with another father son pair, so I am looking for 3-4 tickets. If anyone has season tickets and would like to sell that game let me know please. I've already had an AirBnB cancel my booking ( made in May ) cause he could get more money now from what I booked it for which is criminal if you ask me. Anyways, I cannot wait to show my son the city and the stadium. Any info would be appreciated.
We know tons of info so fill us in on your likes and preferences with food, stay distance preference, etc.

I would say visit the strip and can tell you some places there to go to.

Also going to the game bring weather gear in case in is raining that day. You can check that morning if you need to bring it to the stadium.

There is tailgates if you come early enough.

Since we’re looking for **** in the off-season…

Where the **** is JenZwain??? I likes white tee shirts…

I think you were staring at her elbows………

When she said she l;Ike d a certain player, that was the kiss of death

Salute the nation