• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I am so sick and tired of...

speedicut

Extra Large Member
Reaction score
..the ******* Mahomes!
I know this isn't Steelers related but they are ruining the NFL for me.
Analysts never tire of talking about them and showing them in the club suite during games, they are in half the commercials on TV, and I can't get on the internet without some gossipy tabloid ad spraying me with exploits of their love and devotion and quarterbacking prowess... enough!
And now that whole puke-fest has added Travis Kelse and Brittany Swift to the churn.
****!

I bet this is why Bermuda drinks

This is JUST one of the many reasons / incidents as to why berm drinks. Shucks, he drinks to celebrate his earlier drinking………………..

We are talking water and soda———————- right ?

Salute the nation

PS

Patric (becoming known as Patty Cake), is the new t*mmyb*y, he is getting special treatment but the refs, can’t do no wrong ….. even when getting intercepted, never a bad word of his play. The new NFL GOAT by both the NFL & chiefs’ fans approval.

Salute the nation

The solution is easy. Quit watching non Steelers games. Start watching hockey, eh.
I watch here and there for pick em reasons. But following a Steelers loss the TV goes off in regards to sports. I hate losing!

The Chefs are the new Pats******* and Mahomes is the new Br*dy.

Netflix had a series called "Quarterbacks." The show followed Kirk Cousins, Marcus Mariota and Pattycake Mahomes for the entire 2022 seasons and included a lot of conversations involving the QB's between plays. The series showed:
  • Kirk Cousins is one of the most humble, hard-working people I have ever seen on television. He never complained or blamed others.
  • Marcus Mariota whimped out at the end of the season when Atlanta decided to go with Desmond Ridder, but damn it is so easy to forget that Mariota was soooo close to leading the Falcons to a 4-0 start.
  • Finally, Pattycake is a whining complaining little *****. He whines at the refs constantly, whines for roughing flags every time he is hit, whines about his receivers being held, whines that Maxx Crosby touched his arm, whines about the field, whines about everything. Spoiled little *****. He most certainly is Tammy's successor.

And now that whole puke-fest has added Travis Kelse and Brittany Swift to the churn.
****!
Well, keep that commode close. 🤮 This whole Taylor Swift love affair sweeping the nation makes me nauseous. I'm sick of seeing her in the news and youngish girls screaming and crying because they couldn't go to her concert, etc. I guess it was probably like that with the Beatles and Rolling Stones too, so times change.

But, I get why Kelce and Swift are being promoted so much...$$$$ for the NFL. I think I read somewhere that the younger generation mostly isn't into the NFL like we are. Introduce Taylor Swift and voila! I actually saw a young girl on the news being interviewed who said she's gonna start watching the Chef games because Taylor is there.

• Finally, Pattycake is a whining complaining little *****. He whines at the refs constantly, whines for roughing flags every time he is hit, whines about his receivers being held, whines that Maxx Crosby touched his arm, whines about the field, whines about everything. Spoiled little *****. He most certainly is Tammy's successor.
Yes he certainly is. But, it works for him, and if he can get away with it I suppose I don't blame him. And it worked for Tammy for many years. Some people in life just have an unfair advantage. They must've been born when the moon was in a certain phase. It took me a long time to figure that out and it certainly sucks. But, if you can get away with that attitude and still have so many adoring fans, I suppose I'd do it too. Actually, I'm not wired to be like that, so that's one of the many reasons I'm not rich.

Last edited:
Yes he certainly is. But, it works for him, and if he can get away with it I suppose I don't blame him. And it worked for Tammy for many years. Some people in life just have an unfair advantage. They must've been born when the moon was in a certain phase. It took me a long time to figure that out and it certainly sucks.

I hypothesize that what actually happened is the entirety of @Ogre's luck was distributed to a select few, including Tammy and Pattycake.

The solution is easy. Quit watching non Steelers games. Start watching hockey, eh.
Bonus points points from the north for writing like a Canadian hockey fan and getting the context right.

If you are lucky, your prize will come from Steelman sending you 80 minute long highlight reels of the Sedin twins, SaskSteel forwarding career clips of each of the Sutter brothers or Paul with a stats compendium of Don Laurence, the greatest NHL prospect that got taken out by a goal post.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Jackson Mahomes behind the glass making a tik tok
His brother bailed him out on a possible assault charge, otherwise you may have seen him behind glass while visiting him in prison……..

Salute the nation

Bonus points points from the north for writing like a Canadian hockey fan and getting the context right.

If you are lucky, your prize will come from Steelman sending you 80 minute long highlight reels of the Sedin twins, SaskSteel forwarding career clips of each of the Sutter brothers or Paul with a stats compendium of Don Laurence, the greatest NHL prospect that got taken out by a goal post.
If that doesn’t work. We’ll gladly trade you Joe Buck and Troy Aikman for Don Cherry

I'd settle for a case of Elsinore Beer, eh. The old man's gonna boot us outta the house for sure when he finds out me and my brother drank all his last night.