• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I am so sick and tired of...

Thats not fair. The Chiefs dont cheat, they're just way better than most other teams. A bunch of jealous loser talk in this thread, disappointing.

Based on what I saw from Pattycake on video - him whining about endlessly to the referees, complaining every time he throws an incompletion, acting like a total spoiled ***** - I said he is a *****. You think that's not "fair"?

Why?

Based on what I saw from Pattycake on video - him whining about endlessly to the referees, complaining every time he throws an incompletion, acting like a total spoiled ***** - I said he is a *****. You think that's not "fair"?

Why?
Sounds more like entitlement in Patty’s case.

Thats not fair. The Chiefs dont cheat, they're just way better than most other teams. A bunch of jealous loser talk in this thread, disappointing.

NO, they aren’t cheating…….. but they are certainly getting that “roger Goodell going to the Super Bowl” look.!!!

Salute the nation

I get that, I just meant being the league’s and Rog’s new favorite team.

NO, they aren’t cheating…….. but they are certainly getting that “roger Goodell going to the Super Bowl” look.!!!

Salute the nation
What does that even mean?? I have seen nothing to indicate any sort of favoritism from the league office towards the chiefs, to the point where it would be obvious that they're actively working to get the chiefs to superbowls. The chiefs are simply that much better than the competition. Do they get the benefit of the doubt from time to time? Well, sure, but all dominant teams in the history of the league have also have gotten the benefit of the doubt, even the Steelers, thats nothing new. I certainly dont think it creates any sort of unfair advantage for them.

Why?
you think he's the only one who whines for calls?? Are you ******* stupid?? Or blind??

You must be one of those "I only watch the Steelers" chest-thumping fellas...except, of course, when you're tuning into a chiefs game

you think he's the only one who whines for calls?? Are you ******* stupid?? Or blind??

6-blind-fantasy.jpg

gyxYgvc.gif

You must be one of those "I only watch the Steelers" chest-thumping fellas...except, of course, when you're tuning into a chiefs game

Omar watching NFL:

yaniprov-pattycake.gif

Bonus points points from the north for writing like a Canadian hockey fan and getting the context right.

If you are lucky, your prize will come from Steelman sending you 80 minute long highlight reels of the Sedin twins, SaskSteel forwarding career clips of each of the Sutter brothers or Paul with a stats compendium of Don Laurence, the greatest NHL prospect that got taken out by a goal post.

Bonus points points from the north for writing like a Canadian hockey fan and getting the context right.

If you are lucky, your prize will come from Steelman sending you 80 minute long highlight reels of the Sedin twins, SaskSteel forwarding career clips of each of the Sutter brothers or Paul with a stats compendium of Don Laurence, the greatest NHL prospect that got taken out by a goal post.
Fu..ing EH CONFLUENCE ..... nice post and I want to thank you for the shout out as I am sure the other Canadian boys do as well ......you have stirred so many childhood memories and ties to the people I was lucky enough to know in my younger years. The tragedy that happened to Don "RED" Laurence was just a shame. He had 43 goals and 55 assists in 34 games leading the league in what would have been his final year of Junior A. He got a breakaway while killing a penalty, scored and then had his legs pulled out from under him. The resulting crash broke two bones in his lower leg. He later refractured the injury area......took cast off too soon...

The way your character responds to momentus stuff like this is a testament to his father Don Sr. raising and coaching him, no doubt. Don Sr. is a legend in this area with ice pads now named in his honour and a member of the local HOFs. He cofounded the HMHA Hespeler Minor Hockey Association and developed the local Olympic tournament that drew some youngsters that even our American counterparts may have heard of. In 1970-1971 a little dude from nearby Brantford came to town playing against older competition and proceeded to score 50 goals and 16 assists in just 9 games in the tournament (Wayne Gretzky) .

Don Sr. came to my house several times when I was a teen-ager and guided me through investments, insurance, etc. He was very humble and spoke of his boys proudly.
There was never a hint of anger at what could have been for RED his son.
He helped many NHLers and prominent Officials in their career....... some still just live up the street from me (BOB Hodges)

Many great articles that you can google about both Sr and Jr.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane ............. Confluence Go Steelers