• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I am trying to figure out why John Schnatter resigned

I put autopsied bodies back together. Trust me, we all look the same on the inside.

Not to derail this thread, but am I the only person on the planet that thinks it's weird that we "pretty up" and put a dead body on display for everybody to gawk at?
By the way, hats off to you for doing a job that has to be very difficult at times!

Not to derail this thread, but am I the only person on the planet that thinks it's weird that we "pretty up" and put a dead body on display for everybody to gawk at?
By the way, hats off to you for doing a job that has to be very difficult at times!

Funerals are for the living, not the deceased. There's a grieving process and that is part of it. I do however think it's weird that we give dead folks a pillow. (Sorry, Jerry Seinfeld joke.)

Schnatter is white. Whites can't say the N word or any variance thereof. Doesn't matter what context. Blacks, however, can use that word at will and it doesn't matter.

I'm right with you. The whole viewing thing is morbid when you think about it, but it is not questioned because "we've always done it that way". The whole funeral thing is a racket. Sorry Ron.

Why is this a question at all?

He resigned because he's a racist POS who still wants to sell his ****** pizza to everyone. And it's better for sales if you remove all connections to said POS from that ****** pizza.

Again: why is this a question?

Schnatter is white. Whites can't say the N word or any variance thereof. Doesn't matter what context. Blacks, however, can use that word at will and it doesn't matter.

Yes.....study up on American history and you'll figure out why.

Sad to see the right wing stupid is still in full force in this place.

Why is this a question at all?

He resigned because he's a racist POS who still wants to sell his ****** pizza to everyone. And it's better for sales if you remove all connections to said POS from that ****** pizza.

Again: why is this a question?

Well, you're a racist piece of ****, so when are you going to leave?

Sad to see that psychotic, bipolar, libtard racists are still allowed in here.

Sad to see that psychotic, bipolar, libtard racists are still allowed in here.

And a proven liar, telling lying lies.

Lying liar claims, "I'm not Polamalu43." elftardPoloLiar put on hiatus. Supe catches elftardPoloLiar using her alternate ID, Polamalu43, to try and dodge the temporary ban. Checks IP address,and yep - it's her.

elftardPoloLiar also was caught posing as a black guy and "talking jive." No, I am not making this up, Lyn. I believe this is an image of elfiePoloLiar volunteering her "jive skills" during a flight:

3WS8x7d.gif

So to sum up ... elftardPoloLiar - psychotic, bipolar, libtard, racist liar, the most vile scum ever to pollute this board, and an admitted leech who steals taxpayer dollars.

And the lefties are angles?
Not every right winger is racist.

Don't know how many times posters here have tried to differentiate left/right wing extremist for you.
Arguing is non-existent at this point.

Eh, he quit because he said several things in the last few years that cost him an NFL sponsorship, hit stock prices and lost the company money .He has the absolute right to say what he wants, people have the right to stop endorsing him or buying his pizza if they don't like what he says.

Last edited:
When the Papa John's in my town closed up I didn't miss it. Subway moved into their old storefront. Then the KFC closed* (bad) and was replaced by Domino's (worse).

*The KFC did great business and only closed because the company decreed that all stores would have a drive-thru and there was no room to add one. Corporate fucktards.

^^^This^^^
Here in the valley Buzzi's, Vesuvio's, and Mario's are all very good.

KFC sucks ***, it's garbage. I'd eat domino's long before i'd eat papa john's