• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I don't even have a headline for this. Wow is about the best I can do. Political ad

Again, let's just hide behind desks. That's a much better option.

I'm not going to play with your straw-man argument. I've already proposed what to do. You've just decided to ignore it.

Again, you have to think practical. A modified gun to shoot pepper pellets isn't practical. Having something to spray at an intruder as they bust into your room rather than just hide and wait to get shot is not the dumbest idea anyone has had.

why is the paint pellet gun less practical...I could hit the ****** in the chest from way down the hall and duck back into my room and lock up....

Could you imagine the **** storm and liability and lawsuits if it WAS ever used on an unarmed attacker?

My lord, the press and social media would be so on that, the teacher committing suicide wouldn't satiate their blood thirst.

That's part of the problem with everything. Only people DYING is enough to justify action. Hell, we can't discipline kids in school anymore. We can't hold kids back or else their parents will make such a stink and it will get leak to the press and the SCHOOL is the bad guy. School's can't get rid of trouble makers and gang members and all the riff raff that contribute to schools being awful places to learn. And God forbid a teacher "suggest" to a parent their kid is a mental case and needs help. Why would a teacher already stressed out that they can't do **** about the trouble makers want to add THAT to their plate during the school year? They won't. And I don't blame them (although they will certainly get blamed and second guessed in social media if something bad happens). Those introverted kids drawing guns in the corner that get laughed at and sits alone during lunch don't get the ******* time of day from teachers. To them, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is the best policy. Let it be someone else's problem. Maybe they won't snap during MY grade. I have to take care of the loud mouths and the sassy teenage girls that talk back to my face and think they can't be touched (which they can't).

And liberals don't give a **** their policies create all this. They don't care their "every child gets the prize" ideology contributes to this. They think taking guns away will "fix" the problem (that's about as short-sighted as I can imagine). Let's get one thing straight. School shootings are just a very small symptom of a VERY BIG problem. And the media's "sky is falling" rhetoric over these shootings (which they secretly love due to ratings) doesn't help the problem at all (they don't really want to fix it).

******* stupid ***. More good guys trained with firearms to kill shitbags faster=saved lives. Simple as that. All of these ******* unconstitutional gun laws&regulations only disarm normal citizens or make them outlaws. As society turns to deep **** the need to be well armed and trained increases. We're only a power grid away from chaos.