• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I found Jeff Sessions

I find myself on both sides of many good points made in this thread, tho more inclined for the gubmint to just stay the hell out of individual's private concerns. Don't want legalization, do want further research into the uses for our opioid crises. That stuff is killing a helluva lot of people, something I don't see the chronic doing.

As to Jeff Sessions. I still believe he/they have been investigating the previous administration since day 1, and the revelations are gonna shock the U.S. Trump knew before the election that he was being wire-tapped, enough so that he moved his transition team out of Trump tower to New Jersey. Would he have named Sessions as AG if he only considered him the first Senator to support him? As a sort of pay back for his support? I don't believe so. And if it was so bad, knowing Trump, Sessions woulda been fired by now. Patience Grasshoppah.

I find myself on both sides of many good points made in this thread, tho more inclined for the gubmint to just stay the hell out of individual's private concerns. Don't want legalization, do want further research into the uses for our opioid crises. That stuff is killing a helluva lot of people, something I don't see the chronic doing.

As to Jeff Sessions. I still believe he/they have been investigating the previous administration since day 1, and the revelations are gonna shock the U.S. Trump knew before the election that he was being wire-tapped, enough so that he moved his transition team out of Trump tower to New Jersey. Would he have named Sessions as AG if he only considered him the first Senator to support him? As a sort of pay back for his support? I don't believe so. And if it was so bad, knowing Trump, Sessions woulda been fired by now. Patience Grasshoppah.

I also think that's why he hasn't fired Mueller. He knows he didn't do anything wrong and is just letting the Democrats have enough rope to hang themselves. He didn't get to be a billionaire by being stupid.