• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I ******' hate these guys...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
For context, it seems Rand Paul was "tackled" by a neighbor while mowing his lawn.

It was such a violent tackle that Paul suffered 4 cracked or possibly even broken ribs and a bruised lung. So it was kinda a serious ******' tackle. Ok. I get it. That's assault. Assault is a crime. No argument from Wig.

But here's what you DIDN'T know...

He could face steeper charges because assaulting a member of Congress is a federal crime.
Oh ya. Not only do you face good old fashioned "assault". You have to deal with "We're ******' BETTER THAN YOU assault".

Why the **** do we pay these people exorbitant salaries to **** us in the ***? I'm so confused.

They are the ruling class. They don't represent us. They represent their own self interest. This is the same reason NONE of them are on Obamacare, in spite of it being such a great law for our health care. They are better than the peasants, and don't you forget it.

For context, it seems Rand Paul was "tackled" by a neighbor while mowing his lawn.

It was such a violent tackle that Paul suffered 4 cracked or possibly even broken ribs and a bruised lung. So it was kinda a serious ******' tackle. Ok. I get it. That's assault. Assault is a crime. No argument from Wig.

Oh ya. Not only do you face good old fashioned "assault". You have to deal with "We're ******' BETTER THAN YOU assault".

Why the **** do we pay these people exorbitant salaries to **** us in the ***? I'm so confused.

Even lowly public defenders get the same type of protection.

Even lowly public defenders get the legal protection above and beyond the common man.

It's because he's a sitting US senator.

You don't want shitheads like this guy deciding to make a run at sitting US senators because they don't agree with their policy positions.

Use your head for more than a hat rack.

In my eyes all men are pretty much the same.Minus those who fall into the total dirtbag category.The value of a senators life is not greater than mine or my neighbor. He is however a US Senator and could be a target at any time by a foreign enemy or a politically motivated asshat here. So a little more protection may be needed than the average Joe. They damn sure ALL of them should be on that **** story obamacare.

I argue that stealing other people's recipes should be a federal crime.

They could be compiled into a group, like some sort of book, and then others could use this book to cook.
Only a deviant would do such a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Im fine with government officials getting special protection... im equally fine with all crimes committed by said government officials carry 5 times the minimum penalty that the public gets too... give n take :)

Well they kind of do.

If I punch someone in the face unprovoked, I MAY spend a couple hours in a cell. If a cop does it, he/she could face 2-5 years in prison.

If I steal from the company I work for, I get fired, may be forced to repay, and MAYBE do some time if it was a lot of money. If a government official does it, they are subject to harsher penalties, though courts don't seem to impose those sentences as often as they should, but they ARE subject to harsher penalties than you or I.

It's because he's a sitting US senator.

You don't want shitheads like this guy deciding to make a run at sitting US senators because they don't agree with their policy positions.

Use your head for more than a hat rack.

'D's right, you don't want lawmakers gettin' the **** kicked out of them by every nut job with an overactive imagination.

Im fine with government officials getting special protection... im equally fine with all crimes committed by said government officials carry 5 times the minimum penalty that the public gets too... give n take :)

I whole heartedly agree here too. They **** up and get caught, then the Sharia boys are too good for them.

Jus so you catch my drift.....

372d1ef01b5feb5295bd4028f8f77fc7.jpg

I haven't watched the news in days, so I hadn't heard about this. How ****** up are we as a country that a guy can't even mow his lawn without fear of getting attacked? I don't care that Rand Paul is a senator....it's the very fact that ******** think they can just assault someone "just because" that has me pissed off. Hell, we have a kid in our neighborhood who got the **** beat out of him by other kids "just because." It's a scary world we live in.

'D's right, you don't want lawmakers gettin' the **** kicked out of them by every nut job with an overactive imagination.

I whole heartedly agree here too. They **** up and get caught, then the Sharia boys are too good for them.

I like the way they put a towel down for his arm. That's some real compassion right there.

I haven't watched the news in days, so I hadn't heard about this. How ****** up are we as a country that a guy can't even mow his lawn without fear of getting attacked? I don't care that Rand Paul is a senator....it's the very fact that ******** think they can just assault someone "just because" that has me pissed off. Hell, we have a kid in our neighborhood who got the **** beat out of him by other kids "just because." It's a scary world we live in.

Ever hear of the knockout game? It's a barrel of laughs. Blacks sucker punch whites. It happens so often that the media stopped covering it.

In my eyes all men are pretty much the same.Minus those who fall into the total dirtbag category.The value of a senators life is not greater than mine or my neighbor. He is however a US Senator and could be a target at any time by a foreign enemy or a politically motivated asshat here. So a little more protection may be needed than the average Joe. They damn sure ALL of them should be on that **** story obamacare.

It's a worse crime to assault the mailman too.

The traditional method of "if you don't like a politician then vote for the other guy next time" has not proven to be a winning strategery for the Dems, so they have to resort to assault and attempted murder.

Ever hear of the knockout game? It's a barrel of laughs. Blacks sucker punch whites. It happens so often that the media stopped covering it.

Yeah, I've noticed that hasn't been on the news lately. That's pretty much what happened to the neighbor kid. What's worse is that the kids involved are middle school age!!!

Then the problem is elected officials being above the law and making millions while in office. Hildabeast and her dirty old man are prime examples of being absolute scum and making out like bandits. That goes clear back to the time he was governor of Arkansas. Politicians seem to be the lowest form of life in society.

Ahhh sweet sweet Islam and it's highest form of beauty...sharia law. We really need to send our wonderful liberal brothers off to enjoy this beautiful way of life.

soooo, a couple whacks on the wrist with a ruler was out of the question? Had to go with the 'hold his arm under the truck tire' punishment. Makes sense. . .

Haven't heard/read anything lately in regards to elevating the severity of the charges, but the Senator's six broken ribs and a pleural effusion should be an indication that prosecutors should consider a different charge. The attacker plead not guilty. His lawyer is sticking with the "landscaping" dispute story. And, btw, Rand Paul is as strict a constitutionalist as can be found on Capitol Hill, does pro bono opthalmology, etc. etc. I say this to highlight that not all congressmen/women are slimy, greedy, dirtbags.