• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I hope Steelers don’t trade first round pick.

St. Brown was a 4th. Pugua, or whatever, the Rams guy, was a 6th? Maybe there is a lesson in that for the Steelers moving forward. I hope so, because I agree about trading for one AND paying huge money...I hope they don't do it.

No QBs this year please. Need a C, OL, DB and even a NT. Maybe look to find Cam's replacement. This team, for some reason, can find WRs in later rounds.
They aren't in position to get a QB anyway, but until they have one, you cannot pass on a top talent (again a non-issue). The Steelers have found talent later, but they also had a QB who made these guys look pretty good over the years.

They aren't in position to get a QB anyway, but until they have one, you cannot pass on a top talent (again a non-issue). The Steelers have found talent later, but they also had a QB who made these guys look pretty good over the years.
there is a chance on of those QB's could slip to 10 or 11 and we have moved up from 20 to 11 beore, I would not rule out QB just yet..

What we really need is another QB and no WRs to throw to or lineman to block for him.

Also, just don't see us trading a first or second for a WR. Losing the player, the low salary for a few years AND needing to pay a potentially enormous contract is just no bueno.

there is a chance on of those QB's could slip to 10 or 11 and we have moved up from 20 to 11 beore, I would not rule out QB just yet..
Is there? Every rumor I saw today was 1. Williams 2. Daniels 3. Maye (or a trade down from the Pats if they could still get Maye at a later pick)

Is there? Every rumor I saw today was 1. Williams 2. Daniels 3. Maye (or a trade down from the Pats if they could still get Maye at a later pick)
I'm just saying it's the NFL draft and I have seen some very strange things happen thru the 40+ years I have watched it. But I also think JJ McCarthy will be the best QB of this draft