• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I hope these people don't vote

That’s what schools are (not) teaching. They know all their gender pronouns though.

These questions could be posed to other generations as well and the results, while perhaps not as bad, would be close.
You may be right. IDK, we learned basic stuff in school. Now they know what gender they are today, and who the Kardashians are. Doubt that was a thing in the day. Certainly not in my youth.

You may be right. IDK, we learned basic stuff in school. Now they know what gender they are today, and who the Kardashians are. Doubt that was a thing in the day. Certainly not in my youth.
I think it gets progressively worse the younger you are. While we were having a shaking my head moment watching this, I'd wager that some born after 1985, or so, would have to think before answering.

Social media is killing this world. But more so the usa

Social media is killing this world. But more so the usa
I will agree to a point, Blitz. The sites that exist to idolize celebrities are mind-numbing in my opinion.
But there are other sites that provide actual information that wouldn't be available before the advent of the internet.
Some examples would be, I found a part for my 50 year old roadster in Italy that I would never have found 30 years ago.
I do a lot of woodworking and find plans and ideas on the sites that I frequent.
SN for football, and of course, political information!

These questions could be posed to other generations as well and the results, while perhaps not as bad, would be close.
I don’t know man. None of those questions were difficult. The most embarrassing part was the guy in the cap and gown, presumably a college grad, and he may have been the dumbest one. I don’t understand how a person above the age of 8 doesn’t know what a dozen is, how many years are in a decade, or how many states are in the US.

These man in the street videos used to be comical, but anymore it’s just a sad commentary on what this country has become.

I don’t know man. None of those questions were difficult. The most embarrassing part was the guy in the cap and gown, presumably a college grad, and he may have been the dumbest one. I don’t understand how a person above the age of 8 doesn’t know what a dozen is, how many years are in a decade, or how many states are in the US.

These man in the street videos used to be comical, but anymore it’s just a sad commentary on what this country has become.
That dude was not only wearing a cap and gown, he was wearing honor cords. They signify that he had a particularly high GPA.

We're failing our nation, and it's probably on purpose.

Much easier to control an ignorant population. They'll be easily misled during election time.

You should have to pass some type of basic aptitude test for voting. The same goes for politicians. Though I'd make that test much harder and in depth.

These nitwits have a hand in deciding our future. Good grief.

Ignorance amongst demonrat voters has no age boundaries and is timeless.

Lefties talk about the cult of Trump.
Listen to this worship chant and the ignorance that follows....the only presidency that also served as a true cult.

A trip down memory lane.

Listen to this worship chant and the ignorance that follows....the only presidency that also served as a true cult.

A trip down memory lane.

Sorry, but the average person on the street has no business voting. It's just a huge problem.

A trip down memory lane.

This is why we're screwed. Now multiple this by 100 million people.

The chant is creepy. Like a worship service. Yet Obama did jack **** for the black community. Just a bunch of talk ,cell phones,******* up healthcare costs and being divisive with every single opportunity he had. He always chose division over unity.

Sorry, but the average person on the street has no business voting. It's just a huge problem.

The average person on the street is a liberal.
I'd bet you a thousand bucks that if you could stage a question/answer contest between a conservative and a liberal... related to our system of government, the players, and the issues of the day, the conservative will blow the libtard away every time. We don't call them libtards for nothing

A college age conservative versus a college age liberal? Sorry but the college age conservative knows his s h i t. No contest.

We have a demonrat politician that thinks islands float for crying out loud.

Think maybe it was staged? I mean, it would have to be, wouldn't it?
IDK. If you watch his other videos, it seems real to me. I could be wrong.

That dude was not only wearing a cap and gown, he was wearing honor cords. They signify that he had a particularly high GPA.
Floggy dun got graduated?

This is why we're screwed. Now multiple this by 100 million people.

The chant is creepy. Like a worship service. Yet Obama did jack **** for the black community. Just a bunch of talk ,cell phones,******* up healthcare costs and being divisive with every single opportunity he had. He always chose division over unity.
Obama is elite first, Democrat second, black third, and American somewhere further down the list.

He's commie first.
Well, when you openly state you want to fundamentally change the country, you might be a commie.

Then go on to say change is coming America. Yeah, definitely a commie.

Well, when you openly state you want to fundamentally change the country, you might be a commie.

Then go on to say change is coming America. Yeah, definitely a commie.
He never meant it.

He and all the people around him got elevated -- and still are -- and the population got divided.

The words he used were just a means to an end

He never meant it.

He and all the people around him got elevated -- and still are -- and the population got divided.

The words he used were just a means to an end

Oh he meant it. We don't have all this hard left bullshit going on for nothing. His marxist *** was a big push into it. He put so many of them into government and removed as many conservatives as possible. They even went into the military pushing that nonsense.

Of course they elevated themselves. They're narcissistic twatwaffles.

We are who we've been waiting for.

Yeah I know, all a big pile of bullshit.

Still. This hard push into weaponizing the federal government to go after poltical dissenters. That's his baby. They've taken that **** to a new level and we're watching some of it play out right now with Trump.

Reactions: xjx