• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I knew it was a commin'

While the teachers learn...ah well, maybe get taught is a better way to say it.

a6EygO9.jpg

Wow. That's a real thing. From that flier - http://www.actualanarchy.com/2017/08/17/back-to-school-indoctrination-in-canada/

Fewer than 1% of ETFO members are open with their identities, though some surveys suggest as much as half of the public secretly identifies with LGBT to some extent. If we want students to succeed, if we want to reduce staff anxiety and stress, we need to create a much more welcoming and accepting environment.

..and I thought the US public schools were bad..

The truth is out

Berkeley Mayor Calls for AntiFa to be Classified as Crime Gang After Clashes at Weekend Protest

Berkeley mayor Jesse Arreguin has called for authorities to tackle left-wing violence by classifying members of AntiFa, the loosely organized group of “anti-fascists” who believe that violence is acceptable , as a gang.

gettyimages-839981910.jpg

Berkeley police made ten arrests on Sunday, using tear gas to disperse black clad counter-protesters on several occasions, Newsweek reported from the protests Sunday.

“I think we should classify them as a gang,” said Arreguin, as quoted by CBS. “They come dressed in uniforms. They have weapons, almost like a militia and I think we need to think about that in terms of our law enforcement approach.”

http://www.newsweek.com/berkeley-ma...sified-crime-gang-after-clashes-sunday-656286

I think the Bikers For Trump should start showing up and beating the **** out of these little punk antifa thugs.

I think the Bikers For Trump should start showing up and beating the **** out of these little punk antifa thugs.

Meh, then we're no better than they are. I'd rather lay low, let them think they're winning, then smoke them at the ballot box again.

Meh, then we're no better than they are. I'd rather lay low, let them think they're winning, then smoke them at the ballot box again.

If the next time is anything like the last time, we will have more anarchists than we have now. I agree that it is past time to put a stop to the foolishness and if the law won't do it, then it may be time to handle matters ourselves.

EwCMU4L.gif

Liberal Media: Cheerleaders for “Antifa” Communist Thugs

Are the “Antifa” rioters America’s new idealistic heroes?

The New York Times, NBC, CNN, Yahoo! News, and other organs of the establishment media, clearly, would have us believe so. However, the media puff pieces that romanticize the violent Antifa (short for antifascist or Anti-Fascist Action) mobs are covering up the fact that these groups are being led and trained by violent communist revolutionary groups such as the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP), Workers World Party (WWP), and By Any Means Necessary (BAMN).

These organizations are notorious for exploiting wedge issue charges — such as racism, police brutality, global warming, sexism, xenophobia, and homophobia — to promote their broader, more radical, anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-Christian, pro-communist agenda.

They are training the Antifa cadres to be America’s new Red Guards, the legions of young fanatics unleashed by Mao Tse-tung to cow China into total subjection to the Communist Party by mass indoctrination, terror, torture, and murder.

This is not mere polemics on the part of this writer; leaders of the Revolutionary Communist Party, for instance, one of the primary Antifa sponsors, openly and ardently idolize Mao Tse-tung and his Red Guards and sing praises to the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...media-cheerleaders-for-antifa-communist-thugs

---------------

and then there's these idiots

McCain, Romney, and Rubio Join the Republicans for Antifa Club

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/16/mccain-romney-rubio-join-republicans-antifa-club/

------------------

Paul Ryan supports Antifa

http://www.wrko.com/media/audio-channel/paul-ryan-supports-antifa

This whole AntiFa thing is about to come to a crashing halt...or at least lose all mainstream support. When you suddenly have staunch Liberals in Berkeley and aging hippies going, "Uh Oh we are in trouble here because these ******* are crazy" the tide has started to turn. Liberals and the media will incinerate AntiFa and wash their hands of them very soon now. They just realized what they thought they were endorsing is something completely different and these violent behaviors reflect on their party. Even worse they see the writing on the wall that people are realizing that this is what their party helped create. You are about to see a great distancing from them....Dems will eat them up and spit them out. Their days as a viable group in this country are about to end.

Last edited:

The New York Times, NBC, CNN, Yahoo! News, and other organs of the establishment media, clearly, would have us believe so. However, the media puff pieces that romanticize the violent Antifa (short for antifascist or Anti-Fascist Action) mobs are covering up the fact that these groups are being led and trained by violent communist revolutionary groups such as the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP), Workers World Party (WWP), and By Any Means Necessary (BAMN).

These organizations are notorious for exploiting wedge issue charges — such as racism, police brutality, global warming, sexism, xenophobia, and homophobia — to promote their broader, more radical, anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-Christian, pro-communist agenda.

They are training the Antifa cadres to be America’s new Red Guards, the legions of young fanatics unleashed by Mao Tse-tung to cow China into total subjection to the Communist Party by mass indoctrination, terror, torture, and murder.

This is not mere polemics on the part of this writer; leaders of the Revolutionary Communist Party, for instance, one of the primary Antifa sponsors, openly and ardently idolize Mao Tse-tung and his Red Guards and sing praises to the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...media-cheerleaders-for-antifa-communist-thugs

---------------

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/16/mccain-romney-rubio-join-republicans-antifa-club/

------------------

Those guys need to go the hell away anyway. Hopefully they'll be swept up in the next primary. Supporting AntiFA sounds like awesome ammunition for their opponent.

RE AntiFA, their kind rotates into the public arena each time a Republican is in office. Its what they do. It just hasn't been this violent since the 60s when this song was written and captures the current mindset.

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know

But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out

Don't you know it's gonna be alright
Alright, alright

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're all doing what we can

But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell you is brother you have to wait

Alright, alright, al...

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You'd better free your mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

Don't you know know it's gonna be alright
Alright, alright

Alright, alright
Alright, alright
Alright, alright
Alright, alright

Who would have guessed that Republicans/Conservatives are now the more peaceful, live and let live, government get out of our business types. Are we morphing into dare I say hippies compared to the Dems?

It used to be cool rolling with the anti-fascist skinheads kicking the crap out of fascist skinheads. Ah the 80s...

It used to be cool rolling with the anti-fascist skinheads kicking the crap out of fascist skinheads. Ah the 80s...

Now the fascists (who don't know they are fascists) run around kicking the **** out of those they think are fascists (who aren't fascists) and anyone they politically disagree with.

I miss the 80s.

Those guys need to go the hell away anyway. Hopefully they'll be swept up in the next primary. Supporting AntiFA sounds like awesome ammunition for their opponent.

RE AntiFA, their kind rotates into the public arena each time a Republican is in office. Its what they do. It just hasn't been this violent since the 60s when this song was written and captures the current mindset.

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know

But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out

Alright, alright

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're all doing what we can

But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell you is brother you have to wait

Alright, alright, al...

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You'd better free your mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

Don't you know know it's gonna be alright
Alright, alright

Alright, alright
Alright, alright
Alright, alright
Alright, alright

Who would have guessed that Republicans/Conservatives are now the more peaceful, live and let live, government get out of our business types. Are we morphing into dare I say hippies compared to the Dems?

Hippy culture, peace signs, lotsa stuff to smoke, tie die shirts and concerts on the mall. The Brits are to blame I tell ya...them bloody Brits started it all.

---------------

------------------

Even Nutty Pelosi has condemned Antifa. Those GOPe ******** need to go! Fricking Paul Ryan is a disgrace.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/30/nancy-pelosi-denounces-violent-antifa-protesters-unequivocal-condemnation/

Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) issued a statement late Tuesday denouncing violent left-wing “Antifa” protesters, saying they deserve “unequivocal condemnation” — a move that marks a significant shift away from a Democratic narrative that attacked President Trump for highlighting violence from the “alt-left.”

And Pelosi is still a dumb, evil ****.

Nice to see a verdict reached in this case. Death penalty for the far-right racist goon?

Neo-Nazi James Alex Fields Jr, who killed Heather Heyer w/his car in Charlottesville was convicted of 1st Degree Murder

May Heather Heyer rest In peace. Brutally and senselessly murdered in cold blood by an unhinged, far-right extremist. Damn shame.

Anyone who condones a march where protesters are carrying nazi flags can go **** THEMSELVES.

Such a deeply profound and enlightening comment. No wonder Tibs and 21 liked it.

These people have a Constitutional right to peacefully protest and liberal fucktards are too stupid to recognize that the best way to retaliate is completely ignore them. Ignoring them inflicts more pain than violence or counter protests. Let these Nazis do their thing and return to irrelevance.

Nice to see a verdict reached in this case. Death penalty for the far-right racist goon?

Guy got what he deserved. That is the way it is supposed to work.
Unfortunately, with our two tiered system of justice, guys like Ted Kennedy can kill a woman, but remain in the Senate for decades.

Damn shame.

May Heather Heyer rest In peace. Brutally and senselessly murdered in cold blood by an unhinged, far-right extremist. Damn shame.

Provoked by violent unhinged leftists. Damn shame.

Whats worse is unprovoked premeditated attempted murder by an unhinged far leftist trying to kill as many Republicans he could at a baseball game...only because he disagreed with an ideology.

Wouldn't you agree Tibs?

Last edited:
Guy got what he deserved. That is the way it is supposed to work.
Unfortunately, with our two tiered system of justice, guys like Ted Kennedy can kill a woman, but remain in the Senate for decades.

Damn shame.

And guys like Hillary get away with murder, collusion and treason too.

You say that like people here condone what he did. The guy should have been hogtied and thrown from an airplane over the Atlantic within 24 hours.

You say that like people here condone what he did. The guy should have been hogtied and thrown from an airplane over the Atlantic within 24 hours.

If one of Tibs AntiFa heroes had been driving the car he would be silent about this.

I actually look for it to be overturned on appeal. She was taking part in a riot and blocking the street. Should have been second degree murder at most.

If one of Tibs AntiFa heroes had been driving the car he would be silent about this.
Living inside your head rent free, day in and day out...for weeks, months and years on end. My God, your condition may be even worse than what Confluence has, and that's saying something.

I wish my wife paid me half as much attention as the two of you, pretty flattering I must say.

Living inside your head rent free, day in and day out...for weeks, months and years on end. My God, your condition may be even worse than what Confluence has, and that's saying something.

I wish my wife paid me half as much attention as the two of you, pretty flattering I must say.

No one actually gives a **** about you. It’s just fun to treat you like the whipping post that you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app