• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.

anyone willing to defend Trump against his points?

What points did he make against Trump? All i saw was him guessing about things.

Saying that Putin will see weakness in Trump and exploit him = Supposition

Putin knows Clinton/Obama are weak so he simply took over the Ukraine while they didn't make a peep = Sad Fact

coolie edits pictures that have NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread. Spike posts pictures that are relevant to his posts.

coolie doesn't give a **** if you are a contributor or not...coolie has told several posters that posting lame pics or videos that have NOTHING to do with the thread topic is not the preferred method of getting their point across.

coolie edits pictures that have NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread. Spike posts pictures that are relevant to his posts.

coolie doesn't give a **** if you are a contributor or not...coolie has told several posters that posting lame pics or videos that have NOTHING to do with the thread topic is not the preferred method of getting their point across.

Right
opr00fpo.jpg

Coolie does not take down your "giant pictures."

If you are a contributor and know what the hell you are doing - the latter part disqualifies ark and Supe - you can post "giant pictures."

If you are not a contributor, cannot post giant pictures.

Just the facts.

Here's the absolute best part of this...

POP has been told this before - the actual reason why he can't post big pictures being because of his lack of contributor status. He's been given this reason not once, not thrice....many times.

You can't fix stupid. You just can't.

Here's the absolute best part of this...

POP has been told this before - the actual reason why he can't post big pictures being because of his lack of contributor status. He's been given this reason not once, not thrice....many times.

You can't fix stupid. You just can't.

he is upset because I leave Spike's big pictures but edit out his idiotic pics he posts that are just lame bullshit and not related to the thread discussion

Ironcity's pic is staying since it is a good example of an unrelated pic....but for some reason I feel it needs to be here.....

There is only one conclusion to be drawn from anyone significant aggressively against Trump. He will spoil the butter spread by Hilldog on their bread.

This guy is a political hack. You know how you can tell? Because he says Donald Trump puts us in danger but doesn't state how, But ignores actual damage done by Hillary Clinton. He has a case of the vapors and megrims about trump not having any foreign-policy experience yet says not a thing about Hillary Clinton compromising live intelligence and possibly revealing intelligence sources of her nonsecure private email server.

Anyone high up in the CIA is as dirty as the day is long. The CIA serves the global bankers.

George H. W. Bush was the director of the CIA. Just sayin...

Dirty as they come...the Clinton Crime family owns him

Bombshell: Would-Be Hillary Campaign Adviser Lied About CIA’s Role Editing Benghazi Talking Points

Former CIA Deputy Director Mike Morrell was responsible for editing the Benghazi talking points, while attempting to blame the FBI....

...Before Mike Morrell left the CIA, he disclosed to the Wall Street Journal his interest in “advising future presidential campaigns.” Morrell then joined Beacon Global Strategies, a firm founded by Phillippe Reines, who has been described as Hillary Clinton’s “principal gatekeeper.” Morrell is currently a paid contributor for CBS News.

http://ijr.com/2014/02/112890-bengh...-cia-director-morrell-editing-talking-points/

Oh, look. You are still not a contributor here.
Shut the **** up.

Listen, hillbilly, why would I give $ to an entity that has proven to be completely biased, unfair, unbalanced and incorporates double standards? I think Justin is cool, but "Coolieman" is the primary reason more people don't contribute. Why would I give $ to a place that constantly censors my post when there is nothing against board rules about what I am posting? There clearly are features that allow/encourage on to post links, videos and pics, but yet when I use them, captain bull **** takes them down, while allowing others to post vids and pics at will. I would have to be a moron to contribute when treated this way. Huck Finn has proven completely biased and illogical.

I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.

Great endorsement.... trained assassins.

Listen, hillbilly, why would I give $ to an entity that has proven to be completely biased, unfair, unbalanced and incorporates double standards? I think Justin is cool, but "Coolieman" is the primary reason more people don't contribute. Why would I give $ to a place that constantly censors my post when there is nothing against board rules about what I am posting? There clearly are features that allow/encourage on to post links, videos and pics, but yet when I use them, captain bull **** takes them down, while allowing others to post vids and pics at will. I would have to be a moron to contribute when treated this way. Huck Finn has proven completely biased and illogical.

So angry

Hey Corky. Until you pay your way here, you are the hillbilly. Until then. Shut the **** up. .

Poop,

You annoying twatwaffle.

The absolute best thing about Coolie, after his kids, his demeanour and that he earned the respect of many ( ok several) folks here, is his unabashed treatment of you. You act like an entitled, cheap ******** and he he calls you on it and treats your lame *** accordingly. The best part is that he has probably already chosen the date, sometime after the 4th preseason game and before week 1, where he will formally free you of you bonds to this SN.com so that you can get on with your life's posting work elsewhere .

Well Mr Morell,

Mrs. Clinton has caused the death of a foreign Intel asset by ignoring security procedures and using an unencrypted server.