• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was told that this wouldn't happen -v. 12,807.4

I have a 2021 Toyota TRD Pro (last year with the v8 engine). I wouldn't trade it for two Raptors.

Though it is admittedly also a show truck. I also have a 2012 GMC 2500HD plow truck for the work that men do.

want more?

I had an issue with my 3 year old Samsung TV. Called their support service. They asked to remote into the TV and see what the issue would be. A 3-digit number appeared on the screen. When I entered that they had control of the tv. As if they NEEDED me to enter that three digit number. That's all they needed. Not my IP address, or anything even close to that.

1984 is here.
There are alot of things like that now. My GF was at home and needed me to log into her email while I was at work to print something. I went to log in and she got a notification on her phone and she just had to tap it. As soon as she tapped it my pc at work logged me in.

There are alot of things like that now. My GF was at home and needed me to log into her email while I was at work to print something. I went to log in and she got a notification on her phone and she just had to tap it. As soon as she tapped it my pc at work logged me in.
It's absolutely crazy what we can do with our phones these days.

76305h.jpg

So two things… as I’ve told yinz for years… the green energy push is all about lowering energy use while raising prices… the is not and never has been a plan to effectively replace the fossil fuel power megawatt for megawatt… tge rich get cars and planes and computers… the average population learns to live in 60 degree houses in tge winter and 80 in the summer and like it…

Just wait till the eurotrash globalists start pushing reproduction licenses and resource rations… people think its all conspiracy theories but these people are pretty open about what they want… it’s just ignored and rarely reported about… and frankly 90% of it doesn’t work for the large spaciousness of american life… which is probably why they hate on it so bad…

So two things… as I’ve told yinz for years… the green energy push is all about lowering energy use while raising prices… the is not and never has been a plan to effectively replace the fossil fuel power megawatt for megawatt… tge rich get cars and planes and computers… the average population learns to live in 60 degree houses in tge winter and 80 in the summer and like it…

Just wait till the eurotrash globalists start pushing reproduction licenses and resource rations… people think its all conspiracy theories but these people are pretty open about what they want… it’s just ignored and rarely reported about… and frankly 90% of it doesn’t work for the large spaciousness of american life… which is probably why they hate on it so bad…
I agree and I said pretty much the same thing.