• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was wrong

Why did the Steelers change the game plan from the first raven game to week 17's? That rushing the OLB no matter what against the QB instead of proper containment open huge ******* holes for the RBs to exploit

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Im confused everyone is anti-patriot, but we are rooting for an ex-patriots team? Or is he OK now since he beat the patriots? Obviously Tenn is playing well right now, but Im still pulling for KC. I think Tenn only chance is to rush Henry about 50x and keep the clock moving. This is assuming KC beats Hou today. If KC doesnt loses I will jump on the Tenn bandwagon.

But the Titans aren't the Patriots. It's a real stretch to assume just because the Titans coach was once affiliated with those mongrels, that the whole team has to be the same as them. I disagree with that mindset

The title of this thread should be the mantra that's stapled to Coach's dome every day.

Why did the Steelers change the game plan from the first raven game to week 17's? That rushing the OLB no matter what against the QB instead of proper containment open huge ******* holes for the RBs to exploit

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Good question. That wasn't the only change. They were playing a simple conservative game plan much like what's working for Tenn and it was paying dividends. Then it seemed like they changed back to a pass heavy offense, as if Ben was playing. There was much commentary on the short passing game but it worked to compliment the emerging running game. It was if the coaches wanted to make a statement that the high octane offense wasn't dead. Totally bizarre shift in plans.

Meh I thought Mcdaniels was a shoe in at Cleveland and he was dragging tommy boy with him... im gonna be wrong about that

a lot of people got this wrong. Vegas got this wrong. What a great day! I live near Baltimore and I can tell you it has been rough this year. Everyone back to wearing purple. everyone talking about hall of famer Jackson. This morning I went out to he store- no purple. all gone. everyone is soooooo sad. Neighbor's sad. radio dj sad. I might go back out today just to relive the sadness.

I'll be wearing purple next week like, What's up guys? Where's your purple???? HA!

But the Titans aren't the Patriots. It's a real stretch to assume just because the Titans coach was once affiliated with those mongrels, that the whole team has to be the same as them. I disagree with that mindset

Look at it as a Steeler affiliation, Cowher drafted Vrabel. Steelers should have kept him.

Look at it as a Steeler affiliation, Cowher drafted Vrabel. Steelers should have kept him.

It came down to keeping Gildon vs letting Vrabel go. I wanted Vrabel over Gildon, but they didn't go that way.

I also wanted Harrison over Porter before he was even a starter, because you could see those guys flash talent when they were placed in game action.