• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I wish to welcome you to trumpkin land!

Chicoman

Reaction score
I wish to welcome you to Trumpkin Land!

Last edited:

Yes the land of mental midgets, how appropriate.

The sad thing for me is at some point I might have to speak to, or shake this POS's hand and be diplomatic.

If he shows up where I work of course . Met B. Clinton, never saw W. ;and I have a feeling the clown will show up at some point for a photo-op to show the rubes how "strong" he is.

The sad thing for me is at some point I might have to speak to, or shake this POS's hand and be diplomatic.

Pretty certain they don't let people in straight jackets visit the President. You should be alright.

Welcome new republican working and middle class voters.

Welcome. Trump will bring jobs to mi, wi, oh, and pa.

New red states for now and the future.

Last edited:
Let's hope so. He's not going to be able to do it by squashing free trade like they think but hopefully he will be able to do it by creating a more business friendly tax and regulatory climate.

Let's hope so. He's not going to be able to do it by squashing free trade like they think but hopefully he will be able to do it by creating a more business friendly tax and regulatory climate.

Lower taxes, no foreign money influencing USA politcs, less regulations, and minor tariffs if needed