• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I won the rona sweepstakes

Just thought of a new nickname, brain flog.

So, the last few days I have had a few, but not all, symptoms of a heart attack. I went to the doctor's office yesterday. They said my heart is super healthy. They also said that many covid survivors have these symptoms. Kind of sucks. Looks like there are a lot of long-term effects of that chinese nonsense.

Keep healthy all.

So, the last few days I have had a few, but not all, symptoms of a heart attack. I went to the doctor's office yesterday. They said my heart is super healthy. They also said that many covid survivors have these symptoms. Kind of sucks. Looks like there are a lot of long-term effects of that chinese nonsense.

Keep healthy all.

Sorry to hear that DJ. Just curious, what symptoms were you having? Did they say to take any supplements or anything else at all to help with the issue?

Sorry to hear that DJ. Just curious, what symptoms were you having? Did they say to take any supplements or anything else at all to help with the issue?
Sharp pains in my left chest, tingling and numbness of my left arm and hand, tightness in my neck and jaw on the left side.

No supplements or meds.

Did they check to see if you may have blood clots?

Did they check to see if you may have blood clots?
They did blood draws, saying that they were checking for a few things. Not sure if that was part of it or not.