• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If the play offs started tomorrow..............................................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The STEELERS deservingly so, would be out.

BUT FEAR NOT
Coach Tomlin's non-losing season streak would be alive and well.

Ironically, a Raven's led LaMar and company havew the #1 SEED IN THE AFC.

Salute the nation
Thats mainly due to the Ravens being the best team in the AFC...by a fairly wide margin at this point.

And a
The STEELERS deservingly so, would be out.

BUT FEAR NOT
Coach Tomlin's non-losing season streak would be alive and well.

Ironically, a Raven's led LaMar and company havew the #1 SEED IN THE AFC.

Salute the nation
And a Joe Burrowless Bungles and Deshaun Watsonless Browns (with Flacco at the helm) have played themselves past the Steelers, into the playoff standings. Yes we are without our QB1 for a couple weeks now, and 1-1 against those teams since their starter went down, but Picket was still in then and they only split. Bungles haven’t lost since. This is the case, very much in part, because those teams other units have stepped up and done there job, enough to put W’s on the board.

Steelers are the bottom feeders of the division now! If you assume Burrow and Watson come back 100% next season, and Jackson is just status quo, the future for the Steelers looks quite bleak!!!

…they’re more than a QB from contending for this division, for the foreseeable future!

And a

And a Joe Burrowless Bungles and Deshaun Watsonless Browns (with Flacco at the helm) have played themselves past the Steelers, into the playoff standings. Yes we are without our QB1 for a couple weeks now, and 1-1 against those teams since their starter went down, but Picket was still in then and they only split. Bungles haven’t lost since. This is the case, very much in part, because those teams other units have stepped up and done there job, enough to put W’s on the board.

Steelers are the bottom feeders of the division now! If you assume Burrow and Watson come back 100% next season, and Jackson is just status quo, the future for the Steelers looks quite bleak!!!

…they’re more than a QB from contending for this division, for the foreseeable future!
If they **** can the ENTIRE coaching staff, I will pay for Sunday ticket and watch every game next year even if we go 0-17. If the keep MT then **** Art Rooney ll. I will not watch a single game until he is gone.

If they **** can the ENTIRE coaching staff, I will pay for Sunday ticket and watch every game next year even if we go 0-17. If the keep MT then **** Art Rooney ll. I will not watch a single game until he is gone.

I hear yaz warriors42 and thanks for all your great post(s) along the way. Merry Christmas Brother !!!!

If coaching staff is changed, I’ll gladly spend a few “$$$greenbacks$$$ to watch.

I almost bought the package for this year, but am so glad I didn’t.

Salute the nation

The clowns for the first time in a long time will probably finish higher in the division. That is with bringing in a QB not initially on their roster. They also will more than likely see the playoffs. Just an embarrassment of comparisons.

Time for a long overdue change.

The clowns for the first time in a long time will probably finish higher in the division. That is with bringing in a QB not initially on their roster. They also will more than likely see the playoffs. Just an embarrassment of comparisons.

Time for a long overdue change.
At the top.... An engaged owner would never have let it get to this stage. 7 years since the last playoff win? That and a non losing season might work for some teams but not for the B&G.

It's a dead horse but I'll kick it again...

The Steelers are one of the worst teams in the league. Their record had been a unicorn and something we all pretty much knew they could not maintain or live up to. Now, they are down to 7-7 and they still feel like they should be a 7-10 team at the end of the year or worse. I'll keep rooting for them and picking them but they are a bad team and the entire coaching staff needs to be gone so they can start over.

At the top.... An engaged owner would never have let it get to this stage. 7 years since the last playoff win? That and a non losing season might work for some teams but not for the B&G.
Who says it doesn't work for the B&G? They've been doing it long enough that it seems it works just fine for them. Now if you say it doesn't work for the fans, I wholeheartedly agree. But the organization seems to be fine with it.

Who says it doesn't work for the B&G? They've been doing it long enough that it seems it works just fine for them. Now if you say it doesn't work for the fans, I wholeheartedly agree. But the organization seems to be fine with it.
Agreed. I was referring to us, the fanbase. I should have worded it differently. Thanks

If we finish last in the division that will be the first time in decades we finish at the bottom.
Talk about hitting rock bottom!

If we finish last in the division that will be the first time in decades we finish at the bottom.
Talk about hitting rock bottom!
Since 1988!
Some of you knuckleheads' were not even born yet...

Prior to that it was 1969!
Most of you knuckleheads' were not even born yet...

I keep thinking that Tomlin can still be a good HC if he would hire competent assistants, if he would hire coaches that can develop players, if he would hire a dedicated coach to sit in the box to judge challenges, if he managed the clock better, if he game planned for a specific opponent, if he made game time adjustments or came out of the half with them, if, if, if, if.

Then I realize he won't.

Since 1988!
Some of you knuckleheads' were not even born yet...

Prior to that it was 1969!
Most of you knuckleheads' were not even born yet...
I was alive in 69 but more concerned with not falling over when following the dog around the house....Sort of like today.

I keep thinking that Tomlin can still be a good HC if he would hire competent assistants, if he would hire coaches that can develop players, if he would hire a dedicated coach to sit in the box to judge challenges, if he managed the clock better, if he game planned for a specific opponent, if he made game time adjustments or came out of the half with them, if, if, if, if.

Then I realize he won't.
As I was reading along your list I was going, nope, nope, nope, nope....What a sad state of affairs for this team.

This knucklehead was born before 1969 even before 1959 when men were men and women were still women.
'64 for me....and be careful because you're on the verge of offending people nowadays with a comment like that.

Listen all, please do not be offended by my comment.
I realize people are over sensitive today which is a far cry from when I grew up. I’m still trying to adjust.

Listen all, please do not be offended by my comment.
I realize people are over sensitive today which is a far cry from when I grew up. I’m still trying to adjust.
Your being very nice today.. :)
Ya know what I say steelhurt......F em'