• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If the play offs started tomorrow..............................................

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.
They’re my pick to be in the SB.
Buffalo is playing the best ball in the AFC along with Baltimore, but, Allen may have the same Peyton Manning gene, One of the best in the regular season, but folds up when the chips are down in the playoffs.

I don't think the Ravens are the best by a large margin. We have seen this story with them before then they get to the playoffs. I think Buffalo is the most complete team when they play well. Miami can also give people fits. KC has some big issues, JAX can be tough... Most of the NFL is a crap shoot anymore

If the play offs started tomorrow..............................................​

They'd still lose.

8-8-1 is all they need. The standard is the standard.
Steeler fan since 1970 when I was ten.
I got a kids’ Steeler uniform for Christmas that year, helmet, shoulder pads, the whole deal.

“Dad, whose number is this?”
Dad: “Roy Gerela, the kicker.”
“Is he good?”
Dad: “No.”

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.
They’re my pick to be in the SB.
Got the Bills a few weeks ago at 35:1 to win the Super Bowl. Also have the Bengals to win the AFC at 100:1.

You can bet right now on Mike Tomlin leading the Steelers to the championship at only 550 to 1. Somebody here told me that he can still figure it out.

Got the Bills a few weeks ago at 35:1 to win the Super Bowl. Also have the Bengals to win the AFC at 100:1.

You can bet right now on Mike Tomlin leading the Steelers to the championship at only 550 to 1. Somebody here told me that he can still figure it out!
draftkings? fanduel?

If they **** can the ENTIRE coaching staff, I will pay for Sunday ticket and watch every game next year even if we go 0-17. If the keep MT then **** Art Rooney ll. I will not watch a single game until he is gone.

I wish I had your conviction, I’ll suffer through every game and buy Sunday Ticket either way, but props to you

Methinks empty seats might be the only thing Rooney understands but I’m afraid there are too many die hard suckers like me

I wish I had your conviction, I’ll suffer through every game and buy Sunday Ticket either way, but props to you

Methinks empty seats might be the only thing Rooney understands but I’m afraid there are too many die hard suckers like me
Even if seats are empty, they’re still paid for. It’s a bad look but they’re still paid for.

Even if seats are empty, they’re still paid for. It’s a bad look but they’re still paid for.

Yup and the waiting list is long if people cancel their season tickets but this season is particularly putrid, I wonder how long people line up to see this team if this ineptitude continues for another couple of years

They are a hard watch right now with this offensive offense

I think it comes with age. there was a time when I didn't even want to watch the game with anyone else because I didn't want to listen to people talk during the game. I have given this team over fifty years of die hard support, just like so many others have done.

If the owner, the coach and most of the players don't care about this team then why should I. Like I said in the thread I started, I put things into perspective. Instead of the unending disappointment week after week and year after year I would rather spend the extra time with my Grand Kids

Get that 7-10 record and get close to a top-10 pick. Sitting near 10 will give them a lot of options. Ah, who am I kidding? They will win out and finish 10-7 and get another shiznit pick.

8-8-1 is all they need. The standard is the standard.
Steeler fan since 1970 when I was ten.
I got a kids’ Steeler uniform for Christmas that year, helmet, shoulder pads, the whole deal.

“Dad, whose number is this?”
Dad: “Roy Gerela, the kicker.”
“Is he good?”
Dad: “No.”
My kids would have added
“ Dad was it on sale?” With an 🙄
Dad: “Yup”

DIC- are we allowed to talk about the coaching staff in this one?

It's going to be a long off-season.
And next season I am afraid, at least........

I know the majority of the fan base wants him gone now, which to that, the rest of us say, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, but this guy is dug in like an Alabama tick.