• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ike Taylor on Harrison and.Holmes

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN ...-harrison-santonio-holmes-want-steelers-2014/

James, has the only, slim, shot between the two. Smokio is below zero as said. See how it plays out, dirt cheap, then maybe harrison.

Salute the nation

I guess the grass isn't always greener. In Silver Back's situation he should of restructured.

ESPN just blew up my phone with this ****. Stonio and Silverback. Not likely given the signings we've made recently and now the draft.

"we just hope tango doesn't get dejangled..."

WTF does that mean? Even in context I couldn't figure it out.

sign Harrison and maybe think about giving Stone a camp tryout, if he can beat out J.Brown, Moye let coach Mann @ MT decide.

Taylor said he shook Harrisons hand and it felt like a brick.

Now we know this story is bullshit, Taylor could shake a fistfull a razors and not know it till he bled out, he's got zero feeling in his hands, just watch him catch.

Joe

Love em both for what they did for us, but time to move on. No ragrets -- not a single letter, lol.

Must be a pretty good place to have players always wanting to come back.

I am ok with either IF the FO thought they were going to be model backups.............

Pass on both. We need to be younger and faster, not older.

if they have cap space and need depth, I'd consider James, but only if there is a hole that needs filled badly due to injury, etc.

I bet Deebo can still get it done for 10 plays a game....or a few games if Jarvis Richardson can't.

Stonio is probably done anyway, they don't need him.

I'd be okay with adding Harrison back sometime in June, but only if he and Porter are able to light a mighty fire under the ***** of these young linebackers. I mean Joey may be enough for that all on his own, but having a guy out there in pads to show the young pups a thing or two can't be a bad thing. Of course this is presuming he's not taking a roster spot from the potentially next-James Harrison, a kid like Howard Jones.

I like the idea of someone we call Debo, a DPOY whose mother calls him Silverback, behind Uncle Jarvis in the depth chart encouraging him to step off the porch. If nothing else, UJ might note hissown spindly self and seek to become more like Debo among the lads in the weight room.

Not a chance for Holmes but Debo is a maybe depending on how camp goes.

Taylor said he shook Harrisons hand and it felt like a brick.

Now we know this story is bullshit, Taylor could shake a fistfull a razors and not know it till he bled out, he's got zero feeling in his hands, just watch him catch.

Joe

Karma. LMAO
Couple years ago we're watching a game, the other team is going to onsides kick and the announcer notes that Ike Taylor is on the "hands team". I bust out laughing and so did my wife, even she got it.

James and Stonio, love 'em to death but we don't need either one. 8-8 with ya and 8-8 without ya.

No, and no...we're trying to get younger, remember?

Time for the young legs to step up, get all the reps they can