• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Illegal block, Mt. Washington fined

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Washington blocked Mack in the back, was fined $6,000.00. The NFL has slide ruled the fine total to align with salary of player.

Normal fine would have been $16,000.00, but his rookie contract is 1.2 mill this season.

Good read

Also, when asked if he could fill in at tackle position is need arises, his answer was "if I put my mind to it, yes".

Salute the nation

That little push into a pile is worth $6K? GTFOH with that non-sense!! I've pushed dinner plates away from me with more force than that.

The NFL takes the "fined" money and donates it to charities, but there is some controversy in that regards as well. Tax breaks and charities that are High $$$ Cost Administration vs actual charity receipt of $$$.

Salute the nation

So Saints DT knocked out Eagles WR and only got fined............

the NFL fined Boyd $4,600 for the illegal hit on Smith.

NFL is a joke!!!!

What's next? Facemask, 15 yard penalty, automatic 1st down and $25k fine.

The NFL takes the "fined" money and donates it to charities, but there is some controversy in that regards as well. Tax breaks and charities that are High $$$ Cost Administration vs actual charity receipt of $$$.

Salute the nation
Well and clearly the individual fined should be one with tax break. Better be that way.