• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Impeachment

If something is impeachable then you impeach them… ********* that play politics with serious issues is why people take this lightly…
I hate tooting my own horn, but I called this because it was so obvious from a political motivation… tge dems want him gone because he is dragging them down and tge Republicans want him to hand tgem an utter blowout next year
Mitch is just being pragmatic. Dems have the majority in the House and Senate and they will never impeach President Vegetable no matter what he does.
They don't care if you don't like it, they don't care if it's obvious, they don't care if they're hypocrites, they don't care if everyone sees the double standard, they will never impeach one of their own. Simply isn't going to happen.

To be clear, we're talking about your standards not the standards, which are: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Thats not just treason.

I find it funny that Dems and the MSM can say with a straight face that Biden shouldn't be impeached for his phone call instructing the Afghan president to lie about how bad things were in Afghanistan. Like we have forgotten that they were apoplectic about Trump's call to the Ukraine president.

Trump asked the Ukraine president to find the truth on a matter the former vice-president's abuse of power for personal gain.
While Biden asked the Afghan president to lie for the purpose of misleading the American public about the level of danger that the Taliban posed to American soldiers and civilians in Afghanistan.

The first is not nearly as nefarious and the second. If Trump's phone call was even an remotely impeachable offense, then Biden's call is certainly an impeachable offense.
Dude, if there were absolutely ZERO repercussions for vegetable flat out boasting about using American tax money to bribe the government of a foreign government on personal business, they aint gonna do **** about vegetable talking to a disgraced leader of of a failed state on a "personal call".

Well apparently it's back on the table

Doesn't matter. You won't find one Dem who will vote to impeach, let alone the ten or so that you need to cross the aisle.
By the time the GOP has a majority in the House and Senate in 2023, assuming an accurate vote count, Xiden will be long gone.

It's hard to impeach someone when his party which has demonstrated zero ethics,morals or integrity is in full control.

We have to ride these gangsters out. I can't even hope for the best. I can only hope society doesn't go into full open revolt over the next 3+ years.

Safeguarding election integrity should be the ONLY focus right now.

Doesn't matter. You won't find one Dem who will vote to impeach, let alone the ten or so that you need to cross the aisle.
By the time the GOP has a majority in the House and Senate in 2023, assuming an accurate vote count, Xiden will be long gone.

i think you all totally misread political parties… they will save one of their own unless the poll numbers turn on them… if his approval numbers are in the 30’s going into the midterm year, every single dem in a contested district will be dying to replace him with anyone that might change voter enthusiasm…

Reactions: MTC
I want to point out that Zogby polling before the taiban debacle this month showed 20% of his voters regretted voting for him, and dissatisfaction polls are starting to break 50%… The Black and Hispanic poll numbers have tanked and moderates are abandoning him by the boatload… some polls show 52% favor impeachment…

… now impeachment typically does rally the base in the next election… which is why the republicans are very loathe to do it… keeping an unpopular President in office is a political home run… that doesn’t make it right… if he sold out american soldiers and civilians for political reasons then he should be removed politics be damned….

i think you all totally misread political parties… they will save one of their own unless the poll numbers turn on them… if his approval numbers are in the 30’s going into the midterm year, every single dem in a contested district will be dying to replace him with anyone that might change voter enthusiasm…
They turn on their own if they don’t serve a purpose

Nah, the Dems will never publicly attack Xiden in an impeachment. That would be admitting everything they invested in getting rid of the hated Orange Man was wrong. Pelosi, Schumer, & Company will tell him behind the scenes to step down. ****, this just came to me, maybe they'll install Harris and tell us that Xiden stepped down and not tell him. Give him a phony Oval Office, phony press conferences with interns acting as reporters, fly him around in a helicopter, you know let him think he's still President like Ossie Davis in the movie "Bubba Ho-Tep". If they're not doing that already.

Great movie if you have a warped sense of humor and the ability to just kick back and be entertained.

Nah, the Dems will never publicly attack Xiden in an impeachment. That would be admitting everything they invested in getting rid of the hated Orange Man was wrong. Pelosi, Schumer, & Company will tell him behind the scenes to step down. ****, this just came to me, maybe they'll install Harris and tell us that Xiden stepped down and not tell him. Give him a phony Oval Office, phony press conferences with interns acting as reporters, fly him around in a helicopter, you know let him think he's still President like Ossie Davis in the movie "Bubba Ho-Tep". If they're not doing that already.

Great movie if you have a warped sense of humor and the ability to just kick back and be entertained.

They may as well go ahead and relocate Xiden to the Island:

Again, your entire premise is based on the idea that elections may be fair and free. I refer you to the CA governor recall election where the envelopes for the ballots have holes coincidentally positioned so you can see which envelopes contain votes to recall Newsome.

They're scum, man. Scum.

Again, your entire premise is based on the idea that elections may be fair and free. I refer you to the CA governor recall election where the envelopes for the ballots have holes coincidentally positioned so you can see which envelopes contain votes to recall Newsome.

They're scum, man. Scum.
Yep, and the lame excuses as to why they exist. Showing the voter where they need to sign, or making it easier to show that the envelope is empty or not.

In army we are sooo over secure with our weapons. We keep them locked in a rack chained to the wall, inside a vault, inside a locked building with an alarm system. To see american weapons all lined up laying there for Taliban tards,, Turns my stomach. I know its small in comparison with the many things , but .. sickening. WE failed to really train up an Iraqi army too. Whoever said it earlier,,,, yes.. They ARE the Taliban.