• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Inflation is sky high. Any ideas why?

So lets see….
Artificially lessened supplies
Printed trillions of money creating a huge demand for products
An outright attack on fossil fuels driving transportation costs through the roof..
a pandemic policy driven labor shortage adding to supply issues…

Man i cannot for the life of me figure out why this is happening….

Dumbshits gotta do dumb ****
Ding ding ding...we have a winner! End of thread. Here is your dead on balls accurate answer.

So lets see….
Artificially lessened supplies
Printed trillions of money creating a huge demand for products
An outright attack on fossil fuels driving transportation costs through the roof..
a pandemic policy driven labor shortage adding to supply issues…

Man i cannot for the life of me figure out why this is happening….

Dumbshits gotta do dumb ****
The inflationary printing and giving out of money was 1,000% intentional. Then, the dependence of foreign oil, with a very deeply weakened dollar, was also intentional. Now there is a smoke screen to let the power brokers raise prices beyond the level needed to offset the inflationary losses, so they can earn more. They are, and we are all screwed because of it.

It's all on purpose.

Inflation is sky high. Any ideas why?​

Well.

Are we sure Coach is referring to monetary inflation?

WM17212N_2.jpg

It like the super rich companies know the competition to bought out or severely dimisnhed so they can rip off suppliers who in turn will rip off their consumers. The monopoly laws are working. Don't think nations by themselves. Think Amazon. This inflation if left unchecked will destroy the middle class. What can they do, boycott gas, food and rent/housing? Yesterday I spent $20.00 on a pizza that used to cost $11.99 Its repulsive.

I predict a huge baking crisis for this type of inflation when people run up their card and can't pay them. I think business deserves the right to make $$$$, but it's out of control. Car prices, air conditioners, hot water heaters and insurance is all sky high. What happens when something breaks? The news in my opinon is comprised and not reporting it right. Intreview the family's for a change don't just talk about the price in gas. Its everyyhing.

If I had more time I'd photoshop Polamalu's dome trying to fit in the well.
The well is too expensive! Its full of something, right?

It like the super rich companies know the competition to bought out or severely dimisnhed so they can rip off suppliers who in turn will rip off their consumers. The monopoly laws are working. Don't think nations by themselves. Think Amazon. This inflation if left unchecked will destroy the middle class. What can they do, boycott gas, food and rent/housing? Yesterday I spent $20.00 on a pizza that used to cost $11.99 Its repulsive.

I predict a huge baking crisis for this type of inflation when people run up their card and can't pay them. I think business deserves the right to make $$$$, but it's out of control. Car prices, air conditioners, hot water heaters and insurance is all sky high. What happens when something breaks? The news in my opinon is comprised and not reporting it right. Intreview the family's for a change don't just talk about the price in gas. Its everyyhing.
Lmfao. Pizza, pizza! My lord you’re gold man.

I mean part of this is probably intentionally trying to get people to reject capitalism for regulated controlled markets… where the scum can make fortunes and nobody can challenge them…
Probably??? You nailed it. The middle class will disappear enough to make them irrelevant, and big government the hero. Then their power and riches are secure.

Probably, he said. Pfft.

Last edited: