• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts

I think it was about 1:40 left to go... Steelers with the ball. What happened to Kenny Clutch? It may have been the first time in that situation he failed to seal the win.

I think it was about 1:40 left to go... Steelers with the ball. What happened to Kenny Clutch? It may have been the first time in that situation he failed to seal the win.

With the **** play calling, **** OL play, **** Hands of stone catching, all of the combination………….. what would one expect…?

Salute the nation

He did go out there and managed to burn about 14 seconds of the clock, to make it less time for Cleveland’s drive.

Salute the nation

I'm just amazed at how other teams truly know what we are going to run. How many times was there a D in the backfield to great Najee as he was getting the handoff? Same for Warren a few times. How about the quick out KP threw to the right and by the time the ball got to his target, there were literally three Clowns players there to make the tackle for no gain or a loss. I know the Clowns have a good D but the OC can put plays in to get the ball out quickly. Did we have a quick slant at all yesterday? Anything quick between the hash marks? This O is just so frustrating, I can't even talk about it anymore. They do in fact do the same crap week in and week out. They hope it works this week if it didn't work last week or the last 3 weeks. It's maddening yet there seems to be no end in sight - no hint that Canaduh will be gone, Tomlin will ever be on the hot seat, or Tomlin will allow a new OC to actually run the O.

The standard is substandard
The substandard is standard.

So many ways to describe this team.

The second they decided to let Canada ride out his contract the writing was on the wall.

I'm just amazed at how other teams truly know what we are going to run. How many times was there a D in the backfield to great Najee as he was getting the handoff? Same for Warren a few times. How about the quick out KP threw to the right and by the time the ball got to his target, there were literally three Clowns players there to make the tackle for no gain or a loss. I know the Clowns have a good D but the OC can put plays in to get the ball out quickly. Did we have a quick slant at all yesterday? Anything quick between the hash marks? This O is just so frustrating, I can't even talk about it anymore. They do in fact do the same crap week in and week out. They hope it works this week if it didn't work last week or the last 3 weeks. It's maddening yet there seems to be no end in sight - no hint that Canaduh will be gone, Tomlin will ever be on the hot seat, or Tomlin will allow a new OC to actually run the O.

Agree TDX27, a huge display of dumb. It goes top to bottom and all the in-between. Coach Tomlin can’t br excused from this **** show, he has hired and thumb-screwed everything in the football organization.

Firing O’Canada is a must but won’t change a thing with the internal promotion or outside hire that is pressed into Mike’s way of scheme.

Unless there is a massive coaching change backed by ownership, we will continue to see DUMB.

Salute the nation

Warren can run

when they give him the ball

this offense ******* sucks

no ******* excuse for this ****** playcalling

other than the long run this offense did jack ****

Roberts had a good game

defense failed at the end

**** canada fire his ***** *** now

leave him in cleveland to find his own way home
To be sung in the tune and cadence of the Canadian National Anthem. Where words are crammed together with no spaces, sing them quickly to stay in sync with the anthem.

O Canada
With no creative plan.
Five straight first downs… just starts what we demand
Our O is stalled… we see it die
With a bomb on third and three
With three and outs
O Canada, our D is gassedBecause of thee
GodMake ourRedZone O… glorious and free!
O Canada we want six points not three
O Canada we want six points…not…THREE!