• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Intel to invest $7 billion in factory in Arizona, employ 3,000

Ask them why they live on one of the worlds major active fault lines
Because the weather is awesome. 50% of America's population lives within 50 miles of the east, west, or gulf coasts. Beaches and nice weather Trumps a lot of stuff.

California is full???? so that is why so mean cali license plates are popping up in Texas....has nothing to do with people looking for jobs and places to live that don't require you to be a millionaire to own a decent home

California is full???? so that is why so mean cali license plates are popping up in Texas....has nothing to do with people looking for jobs and places to live that don't require you to be a millionaire to own a decent home

Albuquerque has ton of cali transplants too

Because the weather is awesome. 50% of America's population lives within 50 miles of the east, west, or gulf coasts. Beaches and nice weather Trumps a lot of stuff.

Especially San Diego. LA is an overcrowded disaster, but San Diego and most of Northern California are very nice places to live.

I was driving home from the Pens game last night, about a 15 mile ride, and I saw at least a dozen cars with CA plates. I didn't start counting until the fourth one in a mile stretch caught my attention. They all couldn't be on vacation.