• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Iran vessels make 'high speed intercept' of US Destroyer'

No nation has the right to that type of aggressive posture in international waters. There are certain things that are construed as possible hostile acts for a reason.

Tell me, how close were US ships from that 12-mile boundary around Iranian soil? Do you know? What if they were very nearly breaching that line? And, sorry, but I have to laugh. Look at the size of the Iranian ships that were "harassing" the huge US ships. That's like saying a 2-year-old was threatening you.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...navy-ship-in-strait-hormuz-official-says.html

If they tell you something from mainstream media, you just buy that they are telling you the whole story without using propaganda. Incredible. Try critical thinking. It's a good way to roll.

Iran has been at war with the US since Jimmy Carter. They use proxy armies instead of head on conflict. Do you even follow world events besides Alex Jones ?

Yea, Iran are the bad guys. I see all the sovereign nations they are invading on a bed of lies. Oh, wait, that is the US that has been doing that. Iran bothers no one, oh, except the central bankers, who they refuse to let come in and steal from them.

That is where all the vilification comes from. Oh, and in case you didn't know, those central bankers own the mainstream media. Shocker that we get biased bull **** in our news, isn't it?

Quick name the other countries who used to refuse to allow the central bankers come in before the US bombed/killed them? Iraq. Libya, See any trends there?

What exactly do you have against Israel? Or are you a general Anti-Semite that simply hates JOOOOOOOOOOS!

I am anti-Zionist, not anti-Semite. You need to learn the difference so you don't act ignorant.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-truth-about-zionism/14618#.V799S_krJD8

Zionism is a completely racist, inhumane philosophy, whereby they believe they are "God's people" and every non-Jew is set on earth to be servants to them. That is their actual philosophy. If you are OK with that, then good luck.

Look at the size of the Iranian ships that were "harassing" the huge US ships.

No flags were apparently raised when a small fiber-glass boat approached the Cole. Eyewitnesses said the boat was helping the big destroyer with its mooring, when it pulled back to the Cole's port side. The two men on board reportedly stood at attention before their boat exploded, blowing a massive hole in the destroyer's steel hull. Damage to the $1 billion warship was estimated at $250 million.

We should never allow those little ******* to get near a ship of ours EVER.

IDK, a pretty tiny ship took a good sized chunk out of the USS Cole.

Tell me, how close were US ships from that 12-mile boundary around Iranian soil? Do you know? What if they were very nearly breaching that line? And, sorry, but I have to laugh. Look at the size of the Iranian ships that were "harassing" the huge US ships. That's like saying a 2-year-old was threatening you.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...navy-ship-in-strait-hormuz-official-says.html

If they tell you something from mainstream media, you just buy that they are telling you the whole story without using propaganda. Incredible. Try critical thinking. It's a good way to roll.

You can fire an Exocet ASM from those boats. A 25MM cannon at less than 300 yards would do quite a bit of damage.

Bingo! There he goes again, IndySteel continues his remarkable run with another asshat, asinine post! Way to go buddy, keep 'em coming. This place would be a sad, drab place without your nuggets of wisdom.

Thanks, sewer pickle!

Too many liberal cowardly cunts in Washington ...and **** Iran!

Iran pulls this **** today and I sink all of their boats threatening our billion dollar + asset. They are using this as propaganda to show strength against us. Shoot the ******* out of the water and send the proper message once and for all.

Doesn't matter the size of the Iran vessel. One missile hitting our billion dollar asset can do serious damage and potentially sink it.

Couple of burst from this guy will get their attention

Couple of burst from this guy will get their attention

At under 300 yards CIWS may not have depressed far enough to engage. They have pintail mounted .50 Cals though.

I am anti-Zionist, not anti-Semite. You need to learn the difference so you don't act ignorant.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-truth-about-zionism/14618#.V799S_krJD8

Zionism is a completely racist, inhumane philosophy, whereby they believe they are "God's people" and every non-Jew is set on earth to be servants to them. That is their actual philosophy. If you are OK with that, then good luck.

So everyone hides from these points. I see. Don't bother with dealing with facts when they don't support your ideology, right?