• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Iran. What will BO do

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Bomma has a dilemma.

Is this too far for a 9-iron, or should he hit a soft 7 into the green?

12439088_1272475449436497_2071282252579717058_n.jpg

And Odumma still gives Iran $100 billion so they can build nukes.

The photos released make Obama look like an idiot.

And he's still gonna give them 150 billion dollars

Yes we should have went to war yesterday, not enough Americans were killed and maimed in Iraq.
We didn't waste enough money either. Having diplomatic relations with other countries just saves lives
and taxpayer dollars. What was Odumba thinking?

Lol war.

How about not sending them a **** load of loot. Another dick slap in the face of BO from the folks that are bending him over in Iran.

Yes we should have went to war yesterday, not enough Americans were killed and maimed in Iraq.
We didn't waste enough money either. Having diplomatic relations with other countries just saves lives
and taxpayer dollars. What was Odumba thinking?

The people who most want war are always the ones least likely to fight in it.

One of my jobs in the Army was Recruiting Assistant. It's a job they give lower enlisted to encourage them to take that career path. In those days, pre surge, Iraq was making people want any other assignment BUT recruiter.

I watched these little Young Republican types LITERALLY RUN AWAY from us in the parking lot. Turn the other way when they saw us coming in the quad. Duck behind bookshelves when they saw us in the library. Now these are guys we knew, because we had contacted them in the past. Guys who were FERVENT war supporters. But when it came down to signing a contract their nuts shriveled every time.

I despise the Chicken Hawk. With all my being.

Ahh another we wanted war post. This isn't about war it's about bending over. And that's what BO does.

video aired Wednesday by Iranian state television shows an American sailor apologizing for entering Iranian waters, an embarrassing development for a U.S. administration trying to paint the service members' quick release as a diplomatic victory.

"It was a mistake that was our fault and we apologize for our mistake," said the U.S sailor, who was identified by Iran's Press TV as the commander. "It was a misunderstanding. We did not mean to go into Iranian territorial water. The Iranian behavior was fantastic while we were here. We thank you very much for your hospitality and your assistance."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/13/politics/iran-us-sailors/index.html

I never want to fight in another war, nor do I wish it on anyone else. However, we cannot keep shrinking away from world events that could use our leadership. Leading doesn't mean starting a war. I mean, the nuclear "deal" was bad enough. But we cannot stand by and allow them to take American prisoners and hold them indefinitely. We got lucky with the sailors. Shame we couldn't get the rest of the Americans Iran is holding.

Reactions: GMC
Today Trump has been asking: Why doesn't Iran release ALL American hostages? Simple answer. Odumma doesn't care about our soldiers unless he can use one as a bargaining chip to free his terrorist brothers. It's a proven, indisputable fact. Just look at his actions, and inactions. Plus, no other nation has any respect or fear of him. He's a grade A *****. He cannot be defended rationally. And that rules out anything that Ribs, 21 IQ, and ballSak have to say.

Last edited:
yes, Odummy steered those boats himself, Indy...you can guarendamntee it.

*rolls eyes*

The people who most want war are always the ones least likely to fight in it.

One of my jobs in the Army was Recruiting Assistant. It's a job they give lower enlisted to encourage them to take that career path. In those days, pre surge, Iraq was making people want any other assignment BUT recruiter.

I watched these little Young Republican types LITERALLY RUN AWAY from us in the parking lot. Turn the other way when they saw us coming in the quad. Duck behind bookshelves when they saw us in the library. Now these are guys we knew, because we had contacted them in the past. Guys who were FERVENT war supporters. But when it came down to signing a contract their nuts shriveled every time.

I despise the Chicken Hawk. With all my being.
"Young Republican Types"? What is that exactly? You were able to tell their political affiliation by the way they looked? What else were you able to decipher by their appearance?

Apparently, you were able to tell that they were "FERVENT war supporters", just by looking at them as they ran away from you. They certainly couldn't have told you they supported war if they ran and refused to talk to you.

You know what I despise? People who are full of ****.

Reactions: GMC
"young republican types"? What is that exactly? You were able to tell their political affiliation by the way they looked? What else were you able to decipher by their appearance?

Apparently, you were able to tell that they were "fervent war supporters", just by looking at them as they ran away from you. They certainly couldn't have told you they supported war if they ran and refused to talk to you.

**reading comprehension alert * reading comprehension alert * reading comprehension alert**

the people who most want war are always the ones least likely to fight in it.

One of my jobs in the army was recruiting assistant. It's a job they give lower enlisted to encourage them to take that career path. In those days, pre surge, iraq was making people want any other assignment but recruiter.

I watched these little young republican types literally run away from us in the parking lot. Turn the other way when they saw us coming in the quad. Duck behind bookshelves when they saw us in the library. Now these are guys we knew, because we had contacted them in the past. Guys who were fervent war supporters. But when it came down to signing a contract their nuts shriveled every time.

I despise the chicken hawk. With all my being.

So you asked their political affiliation when you talked to them as "recruiter"? LOL, " literally run away "? I smell bullshit.....

Funny thing about right wingers: they tend to drag their views into every conversation.

As a recruiter you generally talk about the benefits. Job security, travel, vocational training, educational opportunities, and adventure. But in those days the war always came up. This is during the Code Pink days when it was on the news EVERY DAY. Guys would give us their philosophy. In the beginning it was thought that targeting guys who support the war would up the office numbers. Go after the guys already inclined to agree with policy. Turned out to be a losing strategy, since those guys always had some excuse as to why they couldn't sign a contract.

Meanwhile, most of the kids we signed up were apolitical guys who wanted the college money, or to just get out of town.

Since you seem to be such an expert, I'll ask you this question: in a country that's about half Republican/conservative why were we always short in those days? Why did we have to resort to calling people up to emergency service from the IRR? Why did we have to hand out SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLAR infantry bonuses? If you're right, and I'm bullshitting, how come there wasn't a line of war supporters around the block of every recruiter's office?

The narrative has changed again from mechanical problems on one of the boats to the boats strayed into Iranian waters. Something is rotten here and I don't know exactly what it is but I suspect the actual events went down as former Naval officer and SEAL Matt Bracken lays out in this article.

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/bracken-on-iran/#comments

I don't know if the Obama Regimes response was ineptitude or face saving but I do not believe for a second that these two state of the art riverine patrol boats strayed or drifted into Irans territory.

The narrative has changed again from mechanical problems on one of the boats to the boats strayed into Iranian waters. Something is rotten here and I don't know exactly what it is but I suspect the actual events went down as former Naval officer and SEAL Matt Bracken lays out in this article.

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/bracken-on-iran/#comments

I don't know if the Obama Regimes response was ineptitude or face saving but I do not believe for a second that these two state of the art riverine patrol boats strayed or drifted into Irans territory.

Have you every served? The words "military" and "fuckup" are synonymous.

The "state of the art" boat you describe was very likely being navigated by a 19 year old seaman who was thinking more about his shore leave than creating an international incident.

Don't you know we had more than one shootout between soldiers and Blackwater mercenaries in the sandbox?

The outsider view of military life and operations seems to come largely from movies and has little bearing on the real life day to day grind of the suck.

It is ENTIRELY possible that the Navy ****** this up, and is in fact much MORE PROBABLE than any of the conspiracies you're concocting in your head. Remember Occam's Razor.

Have you every served? The words "military" and "fuckup" are synonymous.

The "state of the art" boat you describe was very likely being navigated by a 19 year old seaman who was thinking more about his shore leave than creating an international incident.

Don't you know we had more than one shootout between soldiers and Blackwater mercenaries in the sandbox?

The outsider view of military life and operations seems to come largely from movies and has little bearing on the real life day to day grind of the suck.

It is ENTIRELY possible that the Navy ****** this up, and is in fact much MORE PROBABLE than any of the conspiracies you're concocting in your head. Remember Occam's Razor.

Yes I served. US Army active duty 1989-1998.

That 19-year-old that you helming the boat has a ton of navigational aids GPS automatic plotters the whole 9 yards. Plus he's going to be under the command of an experienced petty officer. Also if you look at where they were going on a map they would've been virtually in view of the coastline the whole way. Yes I know things go wrong in the military which is why I will buy that one of the boats may have had engine trouble. But the reason why they send the boats two at a time is so that one boat can tow the other boat should that happen. Couple that with the fact that the narrative is now changed three times it leads me to believe that we are not getting the whole story.

Yes I served. US Army active duty 1989-1998.

That 19-year-old that you helming the boat has a ton of navigational aids GPS automatic plotters the whole 9 yards. Plus he's going to be under the command of an experienced petty officer. Also if you look at where they were going on a map they would've been virtually in view of the coastline the whole way. Yes I know things go wrong in the military which is why I will buy that one of the boats may have had engine trouble. But the reason why they send the boats two at a time is so that one boat can tow the other boat should that happen. Couple that with the fact that the narrative is now changed three times it leads me to believe that we are not getting the whole story.

You're assuming malfeasance, but if the people upstairs don't know what really happened because the people downstairs are covering their *****, the story is going to change over time as new facts emerge.

Pat Tillman. It took YEARS for the truth about that to come out because the soldiers, their NCOs, their command and lower level politicians ALL lied to cover their *****. By the time the story got to the White House it was beyond chopped and screwed.

I get that you guys want to blame Obama for the sun's path along the elliptic, gravity, and tidal encroachment, but sometimes **** just happens, man.