• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is an early winter more proof of global warming?

Doesn't winter begin Dec 21st?

Been pretty cold as **** here in ABQ. So I consider it winter already. Sucks waking up and going out in 20 degree weather all morning. I work out doors all day too. So...but it does get fun once in awhile

Key-rist it's cold outside. 7 now and dropping, -10 by the time it bottoms out tomorrow morning. So yeah, I do call it winter.

However, 7 would be Tee-Shirt weather in a Month...

Reactions: MTC
Global Warming Protesters Met With Bitter Cold, Snow

A group of global warming activists protesting oil and gas drilling outside the Department of Interior office in Colorado Thursday morning were met with bitter cold weather and snow.

“Keep It In The Ground” activists waved signs next to a busy road in the Denver area, calling for the Obama administration to stop issuing leases so companies can drill on public lands.

Activists say drilling only exacerbates global warming. The irony, however, is activists stood outside about 4 inches of snow with temperatures hovering in the 20s — in degrees Fahrenheit. The official low temperature was negative 10 degrees early Thursday morning.

This phenomenon is called the “Gore effect” — In 2013, environmental protesters in Washington state were hit with cold weather and snow flurries protesting global warming. Activists tried to encourage the crowd that “climate and weather are two different things,” but words didn’t warm anybody up that day either.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/08/global-warming-protesters-met-with-bitter-cold-snow/?print=1

If you ******* neanderthal meatheads don't understand that extreme weather is from global warming, then you all just need to be neutered. The entire planet depends on cooler heads. Warmer heads. Whatever.

The entire planet depends on cooler heads. Warmer heads. Whatever.

Fortunately, we've got Canada to keep us warm

americas-hat2.jpg

Reactions: MTC
ABQ has some damn warm weather during the day. Pretty normal weather patterns here

We had our first real snow accumulation of the year today......on December 11th. I can't remember the last time it was this long before we had snow. Not to mention half of November was in the 60's and even some days in the mid 70's. No early winter here.