• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is JuJu Smith-Schuster hinting that he wants to play in Dallas?

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
There’s been a lot of talk within Steeler Nation as of late regarding Pittsburgh Steelers‘ wide receiver, JuJu Smith-Schuster. He’s set to be an unrestricted free agent this off-season, and where he ends up is anyone’s guess.

Earlier this week, the five-year veteran took to social media to bid Pittsburgh adieu. For good you may ask? Maybe just for the off-season, perhaps? Your guess is as good as ours, but Smith-Schuster made headlines again on Wednesday at an event in Dallas, TX where the young star hinted at the idea of catching passes from Dak Prescott:

The wooden locker rooms
😬
💀
https://t.co/EEIRl78KhF

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) February 2, 2022

“The wooden locker rooms?” Shots fired at the Steelers?

Despite these comments, Smith-Schuster has made comments in recent weeks that it would be a “blessing” to re-sign with Pittsburgh.

Smith-Schuster, 25, has played in 63 career games, totaling 3,855 yards receiving and 26 touchdowns, all with the Steelers. The team has expressed in the past that they would love to keep Smith-Schuster on board, but this will be the most intriguing off-season for the franchise in recent years, seeing as how they will be on the hunt for a new quarterback, following the retirement of 18-year veteran Ben Roethlisberger. Outside of the QB position, the Steelers will need to address both the offensive and defensive lines, as well as the secondary, but the wide receiver position should not be overlooked. That’s where Smith-Schuster can continue to be a huge asset!

What do you think of Smith-Schuster’s comments today and where do you think he will end up signing this off-season? Would yinz like to see him stay in the black and gold? Click to comment below!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

It would be a blessing for me to sign back with Pittsburgh.... or kc or Dallas or someone else

He is not a Steeler. Bringing up these teams he would play for the nothing but me attitude. who cares let him go. He did not want to be here this year, so now he does , maybe he does, salute to Steeler fans I'm gone. This team does not need this attitude

He did not want to be here this year, so now he does
Uh. I thought he took a short term deal to stay with Pittsburgh for what he assumed was Ben's last season. As I understood it he had offers from other teams. Maybe not blockbuster offers, but still...

to compete with Gallup or replace Cooper hes not worth 12 mill a year, I rather if we get Jimmy G or Mariota offer 15 mill a year at Allan Robinson

JuJu needs to drum up some interest. He is coming off an injury and two straight seasons under 9 YPC. I know our offense was bad, but Johnson and Claypool were both able to produce more yards per reception. KC and Dallas are both teams with great QBs and top receivers already. Smart decision to want to go somewhere like this.