• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is LB James Harrison next to be added into the “Steelers Wing” in Canton, Ohio?

they day he signed with the Pats, I burned the 2 jerseys I had of 92. I probably should have waited a few months to let things settle down.

yes he is a undrafted hall of famer. get him in.

ps when he gets in, wonder if he goes in as a Steeler

He will most certainly go in as a STEELERS player. I'm pretty confident as he knows it's the STEELERS where he got his oppertunity and made his mark.

Time heals and softens.................

Salute the nation

Hines Ward, LC Greenwood. Not against Harrison getting in but I'm doubting he ever does. Is he really more deserving than Greg Lloyd?

YES

Salute the nation

Hines Ward, LC Greenwood. Not against Harrison getting in but I'm doubting he ever does. Is he really more deserving than Greg Lloyd?
Yes. (and don't get me wrong, I loved Greg Lloyd. But Harrison was special.

Greg, like many Steeler linebackers before and after him, put fear in the hearts of QBs. James put fear in other players hearts and he put whistles in referees pockets. As noted, James changed the way the game was played, Lloyd did not do that.

When they change the rules to stop you, that should be an automatic ticket to the show, (Blount, Ward and to a large extent Harrison).

He will prolly want to go in as a Rat or Cheat

I'd say not. He cetainly felt there was a problem when he left but time will disapate that. He knows where ALL his oppertunities came from and how embarassing it would be to NOT go in a STEELERS player. By the time he makes it he will be all lovey dovey and want his fellow STEELERS players approval. Who the hell would show up if he chose a cheats or ratbird team ????? He is about the attention as proven in the past.

Salute the nation

First off, Harrison hated the Rats. That's a bit strange given that the Steelers may have cut him even more times than the Rats did, but clearly he hated them and played some of his best games against them.

As for the cheats... That was such a small blip on his professional career radar, I can't imagine it will even be a factor. Consider that Faneca, Bradshaw and other former players eventually made up with the management and city. Harrison will too.

As for the cheats... That was such a small blip on his professional career radar, I can't imagine it will even be a factor. Consider that Faneca, Bradshaw and other former players eventually made up with the management and city. Harrison will too.
For as bent out of shape Faneca was when he left, that guy bleeds black and gold right now and doesn't hide it. He is a proud Steeler and it's awesome to see him represent the team so well.

For as bent out of shape Faneca was when he left, that guy bleeds black and gold right now and doesn't hide it. He is a proud Steeler and it's awesome to see him represent the team so well.
Faneca was bent out of shape cuz contracts Guards where getting in 2006 & 2007 was ludicrous & Steelers weren’t gonna come near $50M

So much so that they didn’t get paid anything near the money due as 4 guys got cut after 2 years

sarcasm-funny.gif

Derp-derpity-derp-derp-derp!

Harrison shouldn’t be penalized for being stuck behind porter until he was 29… he effectively wasnt even starting until most guys were ending their primes… he has a six year reign of terror on the nfl

people have to get the ten year era idea out of their heads… nfl eras dont start in years that end in 0 and last to years tgat end in 9… they last about six seasons more or less… he was the best and most impactful olb for his “era”