• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is the Clinton ship about to sink?

I think Al Gore is going to run. He'd win the Democratic Nomination in a landslide.

He'd kick Clinton's *** and he's 6 years YOUNGER than Bernie Sanders.

I'm from Delaware and I'll tell everyone right now you don't want Joe Biden as President.

I think Al Gore is going to run. He'd win the Democratic Nomination in a landslide.

I'm from Delaware and I'll tell everyone right now you don't want Joe Biden as President.

He's already said he doesn't want to run. Climate change is much more pressing to him.

I'd take anyone from the R field against ManBearPig.

It would be awesome for him to have to speak to his record of convenient lies....

ManBearPig.....YES!!!!

ManBearPig.....YES!!!!

4438216648_ManBearPig_answer_3_xlarge.png

I'm DYING. I needed that laugh.

bawk

DNC shields Hillary Clinton from debate stage

You know who else shrunk the number of debates? Democrats. Wasserman Schultz seems to be telling us why: Hillary Clinton can’t handle the exposure.

Democratic candidates Bernie Sanders and Martin O’Malley have complained loudly about this crackdown. “We need serious debate about serious issues," Sanders told CBS News. "There are so many major problems facing our country. I think more debates is better. And I think having different organizations sponsor debates outside of the DNC makes a lot of sense to me." As the candidate drawing crowds in the tens of thousands, it would seem he should have some standing in influencing the debate schedule.

But party insiders are making sure their preferred candidate — Hillary Clinton — is protected from debate. “It's all about trying to preordain the outcome, circle the wagons and close off debate,” O'Malley told The Hill. “If (the Democratic Party leaders) could actually accelerate the date of the Iowa caucuses and hold them tomorrow — they'd like to do that. Then there'd be no campaign at all. That's what they'd really like.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...lumn/31863521/

Keep practicing Madam President, Madam President, Madam President

How do you people survive in the real world?, you seem to live in a fantasy world.

The election is like 450 days away. The media just hypes everything to raise their ratings and the gullible play along.
Remember ebola.

you can't go two pages without ******* up.

bawk

DNC shields Hillary Clinton from debate stage

You know who else shrunk the number of debates? Democrats. Wasserman Schultz seems to be telling us why: Hillary Clinton can’t handle the exposure.

Democratic candidates Bernie Sanders and Martin O’Malley have complained loudly about this crackdown. “We need serious debate about serious issues," Sanders told CBS News. "There are so many major problems facing our country. I think more debates is better. And I think having different organizations sponsor debates outside of the DNC makes a lot of sense to me." As the candidate drawing crowds in the tens of thousands, it would seem he should have some standing in influencing the debate schedule.

But party insiders are making sure their preferred candidate — Hillary Clinton — is protected from debate. “It's all about trying to preordain the outcome, circle the wagons and close off debate,” O'Malley told The Hill. “If (the Democratic Party leaders) could actually accelerate the date of the Iowa caucuses and hold them tomorrow — they'd like to do that. Then there'd be no campaign at all. That's what they'd really like.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...lumn/31863521/

Wow. One can only circle the wagons for a last stand type of scenario. Its way too early for that.

The political think tanks and people / nations who gave Hillary a lot of money must think the damage is worse than the public realizes.

There is not other explanation.

There is not other explanation.

maybe

Obama wants a third term - somebody he can control in office, like Biden

Why Obama is torpedoing Hillary Clinton

There is only one person who controls Hillary Clinton’s fate, and it isn’t Hillary Clinton.

Mrs. Clinton is careening toward possible criminal charges involving her alleged mishandling of classified material on her personal email server while she was secretary of State. And President Obama is driving the bus

"... he needs a successor he can control. Over the years, including recently, he has waxed rhapsodic over a possible third term to continue his “fundamental transformation of the nation.” Mrs. Clinton will not provide it; therefore, she must be sidelined.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...is-trying-to-torpedo-hill/?page=all#pagebreak

It would be faster to just have someone in the CIA kill her.

maybe

Obama wants a third term - somebody he can control in office, like Biden

Why Obama is torpedoing Hillary Clinton

There is only one person who controls Hillary Clinton’s fate, and it isn’t Hillary Clinton.

Mrs. Clinton is careening toward possible criminal charges involving her alleged mishandling of classified material on her personal email server while she was secretary of State. And President Obama is driving the bus

"... he needs a successor he can control. Over the years, including recently, he has waxed rhapsodic over a possible third term to continue his “fundamental transformation of the nation.” Mrs. Clinton will not provide it; therefore, she must be sidelined.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...is-trying-to-torpedo-hill/?page=all#pagebreak

I don't really know what Hildebeast would do differently from Bomma, but I agree with this. It is well-known that Bomma and the Clintons don't like each other.

In all honesty, what people here at Fox News think about Hillary isn't really important.

You guys were all anti-Hillary 10 years ago. Nothing has changed.

I am curious about middle or the road democrats think. What registered women democrats think. How is she polling in African American communities (and let's face it, is urban america really caring about the presidential election yet?).

The right wing right now is MUCH more interested in the presidential campaign just because they have 17 candidates to sort through. Even casual interest democrats can catch up in a month on 2-3 candidates they have to decide on come primary day.

She hasn't even STARTED tapping into her $100 million war chest yet. No commercials. Laying low during the e-mail issue. She's not getting arrested or charged with a felony. She might have to pay a fine or congress will do some meaningless public reprimand but it will eventually go away.

We'll see. I still think she can run as a moderate democrat like her husband with tons of Washington experience that won't rock the boat or change the path of the country that Obama has set since the Great Recession. She'll hit home with democratic women, blacks, unions, west coasters, older democrats. Sanders might be the "fun candidate" like Obama was but his base is still too fragmented. There aren't enough hippies to move the dial and once Hillary knows Sanders is the only other option (I think she's waiting to see if anyone else runs), her money and influence will expose some of Sanders' warts. His age. His extremism on some issues. His lack of foreign experience.

The real issue is getting the vote out on election day because she's not the most exciting candidate ever to grace a platform. It will be interesting to see if her message becomes "don't elect the crazy Republican" (whoever that is) as a primary reason democrats show up to the polls. Historically, that's normally not enough, and it will be interested if she can mobilize her base more than the Republican candidate can.

Many view her as a former co-president and give her half of the credit for the prosperous and peaceful 1990s.

The only real thing Bill Clinton did to 'give' us the prosperous 1990's was not get in the way to **** things up and compromise with the GOP led congress. Otherwise, the "Clinton economy" is a myth.

In all honesty, what people here at Fox News think about Hillary isn't really important.

You guys were all anti-Hillary 10 years ago. Nothing has changed.

I am curious about middle or the road democrats think. What registered women democrats think. How is she polling in African American communities (and let's face it, is urban america really caring about the presidential election yet?).

The right wing right now is MUCH more interested in the presidential campaign just because they have 17 candidates to sort through. Even casual interest democrats can catch up in a month on 2-3 candidates they have to decide on come primary day.

She hasn't even STARTED tapping into her $100 million war chest yet. No commercials. Laying low during the e-mail issue. She's not getting arrested or charged with a felony. She might have to pay a fine or congress will do some meaningless public reprimand but it will eventually go away.

We'll see. I still think she can run as a moderate democrat like her husband with tons of Washington experience that won't rock the boat or change the path of the country that Obama has set since the Great Recession. She'll hit home with democratic women, blacks, unions, west coasters, older democrats. Sanders might be the "fun candidate" like Obama was but his base is still too fragmented. There aren't enough hippies to move the dial and once Hillary knows Sanders is the only other option (I think she's waiting to see if anyone else runs), her money and influence will expose some of Sanders' warts. His age. His extremism on some issues. His lack of foreign experience.

The real issue is getting the vote out on election day because she's not the most exciting candidate ever to grace a platform. It will be interesting to see if her message becomes "don't elect the crazy Republican" (whoever that is) as a primary reason democrats show up to the polls. Historically, that's normally not enough, and it will be interested if she can mobilize her base more than the Republican candidate can.

Oh, I was anti-Hillary waaaay before 10 years ago. My screen name ought to give you a clue as to why.

Now's the time to watch MSNBC - they're all Trump 24/7 and anti-Hillary..or so I hear

Morning Joe on Hillary Aide's 'Disaster' of Email Interview: 'There Are No Good Answers'

Image43.jpg

House Dem: Clinton May Have ‘Disqualified Herself’ With E-Mail Scandal

A House Democrat thinks that Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server scandal has the potential to ruin her political career.

“I think if she intentionally misled or lied to the American people and did something that was clearly against the rules, and knowingly did it against the rules, if that is the ultimate conclusion, then I think she has disqualified herself,” Representative John Yarmuth (D., Ky.) told a local political reporter. Yarmuth endorsed then-Senator Barack Obama in his 2008 presidential bid against Clinton. “I’m not saying she is more divisive,” he said at the time. “[But] she is less capable of bridging the gap in the country

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...email-scandal-disqualifies-her-house-democrat

Last edited:
Hillary’s Watergate

It is hard to imagine the 2016 presidential race without Hillary Clinton.

But Mrs. Clinton seems to have missed the most important lesson that everyone else learned from the Watergate scandal: The cover up is worse than the crime.

It is especially ironic since Mrs. Clinton started her legal career in Washington advising the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...hapiro-hillary-clintons-email-scand/?page=all

Hillary’s Watergate

It is especially ironic since Mrs. Clinton started her legal career in Washington advising the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...hapiro-hillary-clintons-email-scand/?page=all

I LOVE this. Especially when the rumor of her being FIRED while working on the Watergate scandal is still alive and well. This would be a very, very fitting end to her corrupt political career.

http://jacksonville.com/reason/fact...hillary-clinton-fired-watergate-investigation

Apparently, our National Top Secret Security interests were literally kept in the *******...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...estions-security-sensitive-messages-held.html

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary's email firm was run from a loft apartment with its servers in the BATHROOM, raising new questions over security of sensitive messages she held

The IT company Hilary Clinton chose to maintain her private email account was run from a loft apartment and its servers were housed in the bathroom closet, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

Daily Mail Online tracked down ex-employees of Platte River Networks in Denver, Colorado, who revealed the outfit's strong links to the Democratic Party but expressed shock that the 2016 presidential candidate chose the small private company for such a sensitive job.

One, Tera Dadiotis, called it 'a mom and pop shop' which was an excellent place to work, but hardly seemed likely to be used to secure state secrets. And Tom Welch, who helped found the company, confirmed the servers were in a bathroom closet.

It can also be disclosed that the small number of employees who were aware of the Clinton contract were told to keep it secret.

The way in which Clinton came to contract a company described as a 'mom and pop' operation remains unclear.

However Daily Mail Online has established a series of connections between the firm and the Democratic Party...

'I don't know how they run their operation now, but we literally had our server racks in the bathroom. I mean knowing how small Platte River Networks... I don't see how that would be secure [enough for Clinton].'

The real issue is that the Dems' bench isn't all that deep because Hildebeast has been sucking all the air out of the room (and all the money out of donors) since 2008.

The real issue is that the Dems' bench isn't all that deep because Hildebeast has been sucking all the air out of the room (and all the money out of donors) since 2008.

That's possible. The DNC might have all their eggs in one basket and that basket could have some major holes....

I have to admit any interview done with the Democratic Nation Convention folk seem completely pro-Hillary. It's like they don't even care about the primary process at all. They defend her to the death. And they are more interested in laughing at the Republican primary process so far than wanting to discuss their own house.

It's just odd.

Federal judge says Clinton private emails violated government policy

A federal judge indicated Thursday that he believes Hillary Clinton violated government policy by storing official emails on a private server when she worked as secretary of state.

During a hearing on a Freedom of Information Act case, U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan said the actions had complicated the State Department’s ability to respond to requests for the agency’s records on various topics.

“We wouldn’t be here today if this employee had followed government policy,” Sullivan said, apparently referring to Clinton.

Sullivan ordered the State Department to contact the FBI to see if any records responsive to the FOIA lawsuit may exist on the server or thumb drives.

In the FOIA suit Sullivan is handling, the conservative group Judicial Watch is seeking records about the employment arrangements of longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin, who served Clinton’s deputy chief of staff at the State Department but later moved to a part-time position while also doing private consulting work.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...ils-violated-policy-121568.html#ixzz3jO0lxD2t

--------------------------

He called her " this employee"......bwahahahaha

I have to admit any interview done with the Democratic Nation Convention folk seem completely pro-Hillary. It's like they don't even care about the primary process at all. They defend her to the death. And they are more interested in laughing at the Republican primary process so far than wanting to discuss their own house.

It's just odd.

Because she's been the Anointed One since 2008. Everybody knows it so no one else was positioning themselves to run, plus they knew if they did they'd end up dead in Fort Marcy Park. Any hot young Senators coming up after Bomma? Nope. Harry "Cool Shades" Reid? Nancy Pelosi? Dems been losing governor seats at a rapid pace. They're not going to let Bernie win. Who else do they have? Uncle Joe and Fauxcahontas.