• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is the USA close to the point of no return?

another day, another Civil War

Police officer shot and killed in Kansas City, Kansas

CnwVbIgUkAETilQ.jpg

haskell.jpg

Police told WDAF-TV they were investigating a crime when the officer was shot.

” A tweet from Kansas City Police says, “Not again. Prayers started.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/352131-kansas-city-police-shot-killed/

------------------------

Disgruntled youth?

Let's hope the shooter was white

Last edited:
another day, another Civil War

Police officer shot and killed in Kansas City, Kansas

CnwVbIgUkAETilQ.jpg

haskell.jpg

Police told WDAF-TV they were investigating a crime when the officer was shot.

” A tweet from Kansas City Police says, “Not again. Prayers started.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/352131-kansas-city-police-shot-killed/

------------------------

Disgruntled youth?

Pretty much disgruntled youth. Think about all the advancement in technology, leaving the youngins without jobs. Or those liberals with college debt but not enough income to repay. So maybe that there is part of the problem. Also given the fact you have protestors vs cops and killings day by day that make the media. It's getting pretty crazy.

Spike, I think you predicted a summer of Chaos?

E-verify would work if they would make it mandatory and put in punitive penalties for any violations.
The penalty needs to be on the employer.

I know Australia does this. If someone doesn't have a work permit number the employer is required to take something
like double the taxes out of that persons pay. If an employer is caught in violation they pay punitive penalties.
Its basic economics to incentivize the correct behavior. Our Congress won't pass the laws to properly incentivize employers
to only employ legal workers. If they can't get work and can't get healthcare they won't come. I have no problem with enforcing
E-verify and preventing access to medical facilities to those here illegally.

For landscapers, nannies and dishwashers to work in America, they generally need to be paid by an American.
If the American people would quit employing them and paying them, they wouldn't come.

We like to blame the government, but the American people are the ones paying illegals.

That's not going to happen because 1) taxes and regulations make some lines of work vastly more expensive than they need to be or that people are willing to pay for (I own such a company) and 2) when there is a cheaper albeit illegal alternative with virtually no enforcement or penalties then people are going to go for it. So the solution is to limit how many people get into the country illegally as best we can.

E-verify would work if they would make it mandatory and put in punitive penalties for any violations.
The penalty needs to be on the employer.

I know Australia does this. If someone doesn't have a work permit number the employer is required to take something
like double the taxes out of that persons pay. If an employer is caught in violation they pay punitive penalties.
Its basic economics to incentivize the correct behavior. Our Congress won't pass the laws to properly incentivize employers
to only employ legal workers. If they can't get work and can't get healthcare they won't come. I have no problem with enforcing
E-verify and preventing access to medical facilities to those here illegally.

In general, I would agree. This relates to, in essence, actually enforcing the laws we have as I think the everify (even if not fully capable) is already in existence along with penalties. The Big O has chosen not to do this.

However, if you think more openly, you might realize that there is a geographical feature that makes something like this work better or more efficiently for Australia than it would for the US. That is, Australia is an island and doesn't have a wide open border with another country where a massive flow of people can cross, almost at will. So, one would guess, the numbers they deal with in Australia are vastly lower than that in the US. Add to that the fact that the border cities in the US are actively obstructed from enforcing (or being allowed to pass new ones) laws to protect themselves. The obstructionism is coming from no other than the POTUS and his administration.

Spike, I think you predicted a summer of Chaos?

You betcha, and it's just getting started - our race-baiter in chief has started a Civil War firestorm against the police