• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is there a war for Power in the USA @ the Highest level?

Chicoman

Reaction score
Yes you read that right.....is there a war at the highest level in our Government?

Trump vs Biden

Good vs Evil

Us Military vs The Deep State

DIA vs CIA

This guy seems to indicate there is and I'm not sure where he's digging this stuff up but he's breaking the news before anyone else.....listen to his weekly podcasts.....I do know one thing....I believe in The Deep State and I will say I think the Heart & Soul of it is the CIA. They are behind every war, every conflict, all the chaos in the world is created by the CIA. The Mainstream Media is the first line of Defense for The Deep State....research "Operation Mockingbird". Would love to know what you all think......

https://jeffreyprather.com/ - You might need to key in this URL in your own browser....it is being censored and blocked by Google and many other web browsers out there.

Yes you read that right.....is there a war at the highest level in our Government?

Trump vs Biden

Good vs Evil

Us Military vs The Deep State

DIA vs CIA

This guy seems to indicate there is and I'm not sure where he's digging this stuff up but he's breaking the news before anyone else.....listen to his weekly podcasts.....I do know one thing....I believe in The Deep State and I will say I think the Heart & Soul of it is the CIA. They are behind every war, every conflict, all the chaos in the world is created by the CIA. The Mainstream Media is the first line of Defense for The Deep State....research "Operation Mockingbird". Would love to know what you all think......

https://jeffreyprather.com/ - You might need to key in this URL in your own browser....it is being censored and blocked by Google and many other web browsers out there.

This stuff has been going on for a good while. It really ramped up with Obama. Trump screwed it up with Hildabeast not getting in. It showed what a **** job he did and people did not want a continuance of that.

So we get 4 years of nonstop treasonous bs by them and a bogus election.

Without any doubt there's a serious battle against the very foundation the country was built upon. The fundamental change wasn't just a slogan, it was legit.

This stuff has been going on for a good while. It really ramped up with Obama. Trump screwed it up with Hildabeast not getting in. It showed what a **** job he did and people did not want a continuance of that.

So we get 4 years of nonstop treasonous bs by them and a bogus election.

Without any doubt there's a serious battle against the very foundation the country was built upon. The fundamental change wasn't just a slogan, it was legit.

Major General Smedley Butler comes to mind. A long time..

Major General Smedley Butler comes to mind. A long time..

Obviously some wars are necessary to self preservation. Germany. Yep. Japan. Yep. I wouldn't want the communists in control of too much territory around the planet either. Eventually they will come for this prime land we call home.

Is there a war for Power in the USA @ the Highest level?

There's sure plenty of evidence to back that claim Chico.....

What we are witnessing with the 2020 elections is NOT an election. We are witnessing the attempt of the overthrow of the United States Government. The CIA, FBI and DOJ are full of Treasonous Swamp Rats that are intent on stealing the Presidential seat, and taking over America for the global order. They are wicked globalist puppets who are boldly pushing their coup to destroy America and implement a global reset and usher in United Nations Agenda 2030 which is the revised version of sustainable development Agenda 21. They are in lockstep throwing all their punches at unsuspecting Americans while nations around the world are doing the very same lockdowns on their citizens. Will they succeed?

https://themarshallreport.wordpress...n-is-dod-cyber-warfare-program-we-are-at-war/

eb1b99ab7610d684.jpg