• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is this a Happy New Year or what?

It'll be a lot better in 19 more days. Yuge even.

Unless B-Rock manages to touch of ANOTHER war.

yly6ss.jpg

1a42023b958e9e9b5d514e51a3224d4d.jpg

It will be a very happy New Year for us if we are no longer forced to buy this ridiculous "insurance" policy and if corporate tax rates are cut to 15% as proposed.

Very happy.

The divisive commie marxist mentored dude who just won't shut up will be gone soon... hip hip hoooooraaaaay ..nah nah nah ..nah nah nah ..hey hey hey...goooodbyeeee..

2016 was good. 2017 will be better

Merry New Yearr! Ah ha haha ha ha...

Happy New Year!

Do we think that Fibs is ever going to get over his infatuation with Putin? I wonder if there is a support group.

... infatuation with Putin? I wonder if there is a support group.
Support group for those infatuated with Putin? Why, that's the alt right with the biggest Putin nut-hugger of them all - comrade Donald Trump at the helm.

Support group for those infatuated with Putin? Why, that's the alt right with the biggest Putin nut-hugger of them all - comrade Donald Trump at the helm.

More bullshit. The dems have turned on Putin because he's crushed their limpwristed leadership style. They've been hugging his nuts forever. Hell, Hillary even sold him plutonium. How much more in his pocket could they have been?

I never Voted for Trump nor did i ever plan to, but I explained over and over how he was a legit threat to win and that the polls were corrupt to every Hillary democrat i came across... they all pooh poohed me the whole time.... I dont feel bad for them at all... they were warned and treated it like a forgone conclusion

I just don't get where liberals are going with the Russian concern thing right now.

Wasn't their favorite President of all time in power the last 8 years? Isn't Russia more aggressive, more involved in the Middle East, more agitating to the European Union, stronger with the pseudo dictatorship in Turkey NOW than he was 8 years ago?

I mean, if Tibs is so worried about Russia, where the hell was (and is) his harsh criticism of Obama, Clinton and Kerry over the last 8 years? Because I don't remember reading it.

I think Tibs has written the words Russia and Putin more in the last month than he has on this site in the last 8 years. So sorry if I call bullshit on his "concern" that things are suddenly going to get so much worse. He and the rest of the like-minded fools are ******* Chicken Littles. Russia has been a growing problem for EIGHT YEARS while Obama sat and watched Rome (Syria) burn. In fact, I would argue Obama fanned the flames.

So unless any talk of Russia and Putin and your concerns from behind your wall in Hungary start with Obama's failed policies, then your false concerns now about your hated President Elect on this issue are just politicized rhetoric of a spoiled, whiny ***** that didn't get your Communist Bernie Sanders elected.

Sigh, yet another whining, nagging post from deljzc. At least you're consistent on this front, with the mandatory misnomer thrown in about me being somehow safe & shuttered 'behind the wall.'

I agree Obama is plenty to blame for allowing Putin to basically do whatever he wanted to these past eight years. Yes, that's a big ******* problem and that will dampen his legacy for sure.

So now here we are in 2017 and you have a Putin-loving, brazenly Russian-apologist set to enter the White House, the likes of which we've never seen. And you expect me to keep my mouth shut, because 'Obama!' Got it.

Sigh, yet another whining, nagging post from deljzc. At least you're consistent on this front, with the mandatory misnomer thrown in about me being somehow safe & shuttered 'behind the wall.'

I agree Obama is plenty to blame for allowing Putin to basically do whatever he wanted to these past eight years. Yes, that's a big ******* problem and that will dampen his legacy for sure.

So now here we are in 2017 and you have a Putin-loving, brazenly Russian-apologist set to enter the White House, the likes of which we've never seen. And you expect me to keep my mouth shut, because 'Obama!' Got it.

What makes you think that Trump is going to replace Obama as the political leader taking it up the *** from Putin?

Obama waits until he's a lame duck President to actually make a stand against Russia and Putin, rather than making a serious attempt after Russia invaded Ukraine?

He's like the little brother yelling at the town bully from behind the older brother there defending him.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

No. My problem is the Putin concern only became a "concern" now that Trump is in the White House. Never when Obama was in charge. And I doubt you'd even bring up Putin one ******* time had Clinton been elected, even though her history with Russia is terrible and all the logic in the world says Putin was undermining and preparing for HER to win the White House.

So for us to say this is a bit Chicken Little because your guy didn't get elected is likely dead on. Trump hasn't done one ******* thing about Russia yet and you are already claiming the sky is falling. It's bizarro world. If you haven't learned yet that what Trump feeds the media/twitter and what he's doing behind closed doors could be two completely different things, then I see the next 8 years being awfully difficult for you to handle.

The age of whiny Obama getting in front of the press and telling all the world EVERYTHING he plans on doing, then wondering why the world powers seem to know exactly how to foil him and the United States are long gone. I have no idea how Trump and his staff are going to handle Putin and neither do you. You just want to immediately jump to the conclusion that suits your narrative. That Trump loves Putin and will put Russian interests ahead of America, Europe (which might need a wake up call anyway), and the Middle East (which also might need a wake up call after Obama's failures).

I'll wait and see what the **** he does first rather than live/die by every ******* tweet the guys sends out there to rattle up you, the media and libtards the world over.

So how did Putin / the Russians affect the actual outcome of the election? Is there evidence of voting machines across the country being compromised?

My guess is that all this uproar of Trump being a close comrade with Putin is in line with a typical but unfortunately overused political strategy: To avoid getting caught or to deflect attention for something illegal, immoral, etc, accuse your opponent of doing the same and go overboard in doing so.