• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is this a Happy New Year or what?

Tibs need to realize, that all of the media sources he uses, have been exposed as corrupt, and cannot be trusted. ....at all.

I also think that Obama needs to take the blame for most of our country's problems for at least the next 4 years.
Bush!

Tibs need to realize, that all of the media sources he uses, have been exposed as corrupt, and cannot be trusted. ....at all.
You sir, are nuts. Try doing some research on your own, stop slurping up the breitbart bluster. Try it sometime, it'll be a nice change of pace.

You sir, are nuts. Try doing some research on your own, stop slurping up the breitbart bluster. Try it sometime, it'll be a nice change of pace.

...says the HuffPo, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CNN quoter.

You can't make this **** up.

...says the HuffPo, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CNN quoter.
I also quote Fox News, The Hill, The Economist, Wall Street Journal....but that doesn't fit into your narrative, so never mind.

Anything that doesn't sit well with you guys is dismissed out of hand, due to 'liberal sources.' It's quite fascinating really, to watch how difficult it is for the peanut gallery here to digest actual information. It's like you're collectively allergic to reality and truth. But whatever suits your needs and soothes your souls. Who am I to judge you?

Last edited:

I don't spend any time on Breitbart, and I challenge you to show anytime I cited them a small a source. You on the other hand often cite corrupt sources.

I don't spend any time on Breitbart, and I challenge you to show anytime I cited them a small a source.

Reading much of this board is akin to spending plenty of time on Bretibart, for whatever it's worth.

Even left, left wing huffpo said the Russians didn't hack it, get over it.

Assange just clarified, again, that the emails did not come from Russian hacks.

Hannity interviews Assange inside Ecuadorian embassy

ASSANGE: IT WAS NOT RUSSIA

HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?

ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party... Obama is trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate President

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/sean-hannity-julian-assange-fox-news-interview-1201951057/

A. Globalist scum exist amoung both parties...
B. The russian hackers have no connection to their he russian state... the hacks that did happen were mostly from groups like anon and such... having said that many countries have hacked us including china Israel and Britain...focusing on russia is just fanning old flames because politicians think we still fear them

A. Globalist scum exist amoung both parties...
B. The russian hackers have no connection to their he russian state... the hacks that did happen were mostly from groups like anon and such... having said that many countries have hacked us including china Israel and Britain...focusing on russia is just fanning old flames because politicians think we still fear them

Be afraid, very afraid. Frightened people aren't able to think logically.

What's so funny is that Obama and his merry band of libtards are upset that the emails were made public. Not that the content of the emails proves that they are a bunch of corrupt thieving ********.

White House fails to make case that Russian hackers tampered with election

Talk about disappointments. The US government's much-anticipated analysis of Russian-sponsored hacking operations provides almost none of the promised evidence linking them to breaches that the Obama administration claims were orchestrated in an attempt to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.

http://arstechnica.com/security/201...016-election-bitter-debate-likely-to-rage-on/

obamaeatingcrow3.jpg